Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Twin Cities Orthopedics
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for supporting the full recruitment lifecycle and managing the candidate experience throughout the process.
- Manage the recruitment process, working with hiring managers to source and identify new talent to fill open positions throughout the company
- Identify and implement recruiting best practices
- Adhere to and enforce all employment policies and laws
- Partner with hiring managers to determine job requirements, appropriate compensation package and qualities of an ideal candidate for the open position
- Review job descriptions to ensure accuracy
- Network with industry contacts, association memberships, colleges/universities, trade groups, social media and employee referrals to source candidates for open positions and develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of hiring needs
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives and act as initial contact person for student rotations, preceptorships, job shadowing, etc.
- Work with staffing and recruiting agencies as needed to fill open positions
- Oversee the online applicant tracking system and make modifications as appropriate Roll-out training of new/updated modules.
- Develop manager interviewing tools and training as needed. On an on-going basis partner interview with managers and supervisors, especially those new to their role to educate on behavioral based interviewing.
- Review applications/resumes to determine best qualified candidates
- Develop interview questions for open positions
- Conduct phone interviews and personal interviews to select top candidates whom are a good fit with organization culture, clinic/department, care team, etc. Coordinate second interviews for hiring manager.
- Conduct reference checks and initiate criminal background checks on selected candidates
- Oversee final selection process to include extending verbal job offers, providing benefit information, preparing offer letters for selected candidates, processing new hires in the HRIS system and ensuring decline letters are sent to candidates as appropriate.
- Partner with marketing to develop company branded recruiting materials.
- Oversee new employee On-Boarding arrangements.
- Occasionally participate in community functions relating to outreach events throughout the year.
- Any and all other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related area, or equivalent work experience
- Five years recruiting experience
- Recruiting experience in a corporate environment serving multiple hiring managers strongly preferred
- Health care recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Experience with an online applicant tracking system strongly preferred. Experience with Ultimate Software preferred
- HRCI or SHRM certification preferred
- Comply with company policies, procedures, practices and business ethics guidelines.
- Complete job required training.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, (e.g. HIPAA, Stark, OSHA, employment laws, etc.)
- Demonstrate prompt and reliable attendance
- Work in the clinic, office or surgery center during business hours
- Travel independently throughout the clinic, office or surgery center (which may include movement from floor to floor); frequent bending, lifting, standing, stooping or sitting for long periods of time may be required
- Work at an efficient and productive pace, handle interruptions appropriately and meet deadlines
- Communicate and interact in a respectful and professional manner
- Prioritize workload while being flexible to meet the expectations of the daily operations
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Understand and execute a variety of instructions
- Effectively operate equipment and communicate on and operate the phone system
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Travel to other work locations, if required
Performance Expectations – Revo Health’s Core Values:
- Integrity - Do the right thing and take responsibility for what you do and say
- Service - Consistently contribute to deliver an exceptional experience
- Quality - Act with high purpose, committed effort, and skillful execution to exceed expectations
- Innovation - Identify progressive solutions that improve service, teamwork, efficiency, and/or effectiveness
- Teamwork - Be a part of the whole; support each other positively
- Office setting
- Twin Cities Orthopedics partners with a management services company, Revo Health, along with other healthcare groups to deliver exceptional patient care. This position will be employed through Revo Health, working closely with Twin Cities Orthopedics.
- Revo Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the ADA Amendments Act of 2008.
- This position description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change. Essential and Additional Job Functions are subject to modification.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist