Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Milk Specialties Global
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist with the administration of recruiting activities including, but not limited to scheduling interviews, attending recruiting events, talent pipeline development, candidate selection process, and on-boarding process for Milk Specialties Global. We are looking for a dynamic, outgoing, self-starter who has what it takes to be successful!
Our Talent Acquisition Coordinator Will:
- Responsible for writing and posting jobs on the Ultimate Software portal, recruitment websites and other social media resources/outlets to recruit the best talent.
- Ensure all candidates have a high touch, candidate centric experience.
- Coordinate and communicate all scheduling of interviews with hiring managers and team via phone, video or in-person and manage all necessary candidate travel.
- Following up on interview results with hiring managers and team.
- Build a pipeline of candidates for future position openings.
- Create long-term professional relationships with candidates.
- Preparing e-blast (content and contact list) to be formatted and sent out by the Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Attend internal and external job fairs.
- Identify opportunities for improving recruiting and on-boarding processes.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues and escalate as appropriate.
- Maintain and update the weekly recruiting report for VP of HR, including the addition of new positions and candidates, removal of filled positions and candidates no longer in process.
- Key resource for building and maintaining recruitment analytics.
- Create candidate files and maintain through the process.
- Update the recruitment database with potential candidates and networking resources on an ongoing basis; keep electronic search files maintained.
- Manage and follow through with Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist, hiring manager and team to ensure successful on-boarding of new hire.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as needed.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Results driven and comfortable working in a high-performance environment
- Proficiency at an intermediate level in Windows Microsoft Office
- Ability to set priorities and exercise independent judgement
- Demonstrated ability to organize high volume of detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment ensuring a high quality of work
- Demonstrated leadership with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment across functions, all levels of management, and candidates.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities under the pressures of deadlines.
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator