Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Stratasys, Inc. has been at the forefront of 3D printing innovation for 30 years. We’re trusted worldwide by leading manufacturers and groundbreaking designers, makers, thinkers and doers. Stratasys is seeking candidates who are passionate about playing a significant role in our next generation of growth. If you want to work in an environment filled with smart, creative and humble people who are passionate about building things, solving problems and collaborating, apply today!
As a Sourcer, you will be responsible for creating strategic sourcing strategies to support the business. You will stand up projects to attract, source and select top talent that has the required skills and competencies to support current and future business needs. As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you will be responsible for building ongoing candidate pipelines, partnering with recruiters and key stakeholders to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective high volume search process for openings.
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Conduct detailed, thorough candidate interviews and present qualified candidates to Talent Acquisition team or hiring manager for further consideration
- Deploy creative sourcing, professional screening and pipeline development.
- Reach out to passive candidates through LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop and maintain talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases through our Applicant Tracking System
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of related work experience in lieu of a degree
- 2+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience in a corporate or agency environment
- 2+ years of experience recruiting through social media
- 2+ years of using LinkedIn or LinkedIn recruiter for sourcing technology candidates
- 2+ years of developing relationships with hiring managers within a corporate or agency culture
- Proven success developing direct source channels and creative sourcing strategies
- Experience working with desktop tools, applications and an applicant tracking system
- Creative mindset with a proactive approach to sourcing candidates
- Build and maintain credibility by understanding technology culture and skill sets
- Provide facts and candid assessments of candidates and make clear recommendations
- Understand who the major employers are in the market, target companies and intelligence reporting
- High attention to detail and accuracy Technical knowledge in the object-oriented space or enterprise software is a plus
- Ability to learn and understand complex products and processes
Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. All offers of employment with Stratasys, Inc. are contingent upon the successful passing of a background check.
Stratasys, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
To apply click Strategic Talent Sourcer