Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Bright Health is delivering a smarter, more connected healthcare experience. Our affordable health insurance plans and exclusive partnerships with leading health systems are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health. Today, Bright Health provides health insurance to individuals in Colorado, Arizona, and Alabama in both the Individual and Medicare Advantage space.
Our mission? Making Healthcare Right. Together.
Our People Operation & Talent Team enables Bright Health's success and supports Bright Health Employees. We focus on attracting, developing, rewarding and retaining high impact people to make healthcare right. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will help us find talented individuals to support our growing organization, and you will have the unique opportunity to become a subject matter expert in supporting our hiring managers in a few key verticals . You will be a key player to helping us build our performance driven company culture and differentiating our model.
YOU CAN ANTICIPATE THAT YOU WILL
- Function as a key driver of organizational growth through acquisition of highly qualified and culturally aligned candidates
- Manage 15 requisitions at a given time and consistently prioritize and re-prioritize positions as business needs change
- Serve as Bright's Employer Brand Champion externally and establish relationships with passive and active candidates, educational institutes, external recruiting resources and various other parties that contribute to our talent acquisition funnel
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand the growth plans and strategies of each of our teams
- Partner with various business owners on developing talent needs, scoping job descriptions and managing the entire recruitment processes
- Continuously refine our hiring process and constantly improve our Candidate Experience
- Educate our team on interviewing best practices and establish training programs
- Manage candidates throughout the entire hiring process and own the close
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7 years of recruiting experience and 5+ years of experience recruiting in healthcare
- Corporate recruiting experience a plus
- Professional maturity and strong influencing skills
- Very strong relationship orientation
- Self-directed and highly independent working style
- Dogged persistence and able to navigate a highly ambiguous environment
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist