Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
A rapidly expanding, innovative, technology company, Alarm.com, is seeking an ambitious, hardworking individual with proven experience in a fast-paced, recruiting environment.
This role will establish our recruiting strategy at our contact center (CORE), engaging in community engagement to increase awareness about Alarm.com including relationships with schools, Meet Up groups and media outlets (such as Top Workplaces). This position may also support nation-wide recruiting efforts and other HR projects. The role will take a consultative approach to helping the management team with their recruiting needs while applying experience and industry expertise to talent and recruitment strategies both local and nation-wide.
This is an exciting Recruiting & HR opportunity in a healthy and growing company with an amazing tight-knit culture, stellar benefits and a chance to work alongside executives to build a business.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will work very closely with the team in our Bloomington, MN area office and be a member of the larger Alarm.com Human Resources/Recruitment team, headquartered in northern Virginia/Washington DC area. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be integral to growing our team at CORE, executing day to day recruiting responsibilities and participating in HR on a project basis.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist’s primary job responsibilities will include:
- Act as the primary recruiting contact for the MN office
- Full life cycle recruitment across various departments including contact center, engineering, product management, and administrative positions
- Execution of CORE Recruiting Program including program strategy, job advertisements, career fairs and info sessions, resume review, candidate selection, scheduling, travel and logistics, offer and closing process
- Proactively targeting and sourcing of candidates using databases, social media, networking, and other sources
- Conduct phone and in person interviews to evaluate candidates’ qualifications and fit
- Plan and execute recruiting cycles to create a strong candidate pipeline, deliver high quality customer service to hiring managers and candidates and fill positions in a timely manner
- Work closely with hiring managers on job description development, candidate profile creation, candidate evaluation, and selection
- Recommend new processes and approaches that will positively impact the department and overall company without hindering production or innovation
- 2+ years experience in recruiting, ideally with at least one year in corporate recruiting
- 2+ years experience in full life cycle recruitment; ability to independently lead recruiting efforts
- Must be capable of serving as the primary recruiting interface to CORE and our HQ partners
- Customer service disposition
- Flexible nature and a dynamic and glowing personality
- Ability and willingness to travel to HQ for approximately one week per quarter. More frequent visits may be necessary at times for close collaboration with the HQ based HR team
- Must be able to develop and execute recruiting programs and strategies that require a degree of ingenuity, creativity and innovation
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- A very high degree of personal integrity including the ability to manage sensitive or confidential information
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple processes and priorities at once
- Flexibility and willingness to scale from administrative tasks up to strategic projects and act as part of a highly collaborative HR team
- Bachelors Degree preferred
WHY WORK FOR ALARM.COM?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our quality standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace within weeks. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Alarm.com team!
- Gain well rounded experience: Alarm.com offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with latest technologies: As we continue to lead the industry, we require expertise across a broad spectrum of technologies including short and long-range wireless communication, video surveillance, lighting and HVAC automation, web development, and backend application development and hosting.
- Focus on fun: Alarm.com places high value on our team culture. We even have a committee dedicated to hosting a stand-out holiday party, happy hours, and an annual corporate retreat.
Alarm.com is the leading cloud-based platform for the smart home. Millions of home and business owners depend on our technology every day to make their properties safer, smarter and more efficient. We make the Smart Home broadly accessible by enabling easy automation and control across a range of connected devices through our single, intuitive user interface.
Alarm.com earned the Top Workplace™ award for its employee culture and the meaningful work we do every day to develop and bring to market new technology that will make millions of people safer and help them use energy more efficiently. We’re seeking those who are passionate about creating change through technology and who want to make a lasting impact on the world around them.
Our solutions are exclusively distributed through a network of authorized service providers.
Alarm.com offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, a health savings account option with company contribution, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a casual dress work environment.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist