Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Restaurant Technologies’ Human Resources Coordinator collaborates with Recruiting, Learning and Development and Human Resources to meet Restaurant Technologies’ hiring needs, achieve time-to-fill deadlines, and contribute to onboarding for new employees. Reporting to our Talent Acquisition Manager, we are looking for that person who can step up as a key player on a high-performing team; communicate effectively and take initiative to lead projects as needed to ensure the best possible experience for our internal and external customers.
- Support recruiting team for fast growing, national organization: post and track employee requisitions, create and post ads online, review new applicant resumes, schedule interviews, monitor background checks, develop and send offer letters and attend job fairs and corporate events
- Drive social media efforts for recruiting; assist in developing marketing materials and social media campaigns to attract and engage applicants
- Participate in onboarding for new employees, including managing new hire paperwork
- Partner with Learning and Development team to assist in developing individual onboarding programs (we call it PrimeStart) for new hires
- Review recruiting and hiring metrics and maintain historical data to ensure continual improvement of recruiting and hiring strategies
- As part of a rapidly growing, evolving and dynamic organization, the HR Coordinator will participate in additional projects as assigned.
- Bachelors degree preferred, or extensive experience in HR or Recruiting support required
- Experience in Recruiting or HR required
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required, including ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Must be highly organized and a creative problem solver
- Experience in managing projects for successful conclusion
- Solid computer skills required including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; ability to quickly get up to speed on new programs is essential to success in this role
- Experience with Workday or other Applicant Tracking System preferred
- Discretion required to handle sensitive and confidential information
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your information. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you!
WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.
To apply click HR Coordinator