Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator role is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced growing company and Talent Acquisition needs your help for us to be successful in our hiring needs! This individual will be heavily involved in all aspects of recruitment, including: scheduling, coordination and candidate correspondence as well as supporting the new employee on-boarding process. This role is ideal for an individual with recruiting as a career goal. Additional responsibilities include providing support and back-up to the HR and Benefits Coordinator as well as occasional back-up support for the Receptionist/Front desk.
Opportunities currently available in our offices in: Minneapolis, MN
- Provide administrative and organizational support for employment screening and hiring of candidates for open positions
- Provide administrative and organizational support for new employee on-boarding and orientation
- Provide back-up support for employee benefits orientation and processing
- Maintain and update recruitment materials, advertising, and job postings
- Review applicants resumes and determine next steps for candidates, including conducting screening interviews when appropriate
- Assist with campus recruiting as well as assist with the coordination of the company’s Internship program
- Prepare documents, reports and correspondence
- Data entry and updates into the candidate database and tracking system
- Assist Talent, Recruitment, Facilities and other team members with executive administration and support
Activities and skills to achieve the above responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Experience supporting technical recruiting is highly desirable
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments and priorities simultaneously, in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient with the Apple and/or Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Proficient in scheduling appointments in Google and other calendar applications
- Prefer candidates with prior experience in HR/Talent/Recruitment processes, systems and best practices
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to details
- Prior experience in executive assistance, recruitment coordination and/or management, or human resources administration is preferred.
MAGNET360 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator