Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Full-cycle recruiting to include sourcing, interviewing, and hiring employees through cost-effective and timely methods that exceed customer expectations. Assigned openings/requisitions may be located throughout North America (Canada, Mexico and US), but most positions will primarily be located in Minnesota.
Graco is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of highly-engineered systems for numerous industrial and commercial applications. We have excellent corporate opportunities including positions in accounting, finance, information technology, purchasing, marketing, communications and human resources. Graco was proud to be named a Best Place to Work in Manufacturing and Production by Fortune Magazine in 2016.
- Source and screen applicants. Evaluate qualifications of candidates to ensure we are identifying and forwarding top talent profiles to hiring managers. Conduct screening interviews. Coordinate the interview process with hiring managers, conduct reference checks and work with assessment vendors as appropriate for final candidates. Partner with HR Manager and hiring manager on job offers.
- Work with HR Managers, Compensation, and hiring managers to coordinate and present approved job offers to candidates. Provide appropriate follow up for timely on-boarding of the new hire including coordination of the drug screen and background check.
- Ability to influence Hiring Manager by defining and articulating position requirements, candidate profiles, and sourcing strategies for the most difficult and high level openings/ vacancies.
- Must provide high levels of customer service to hiring managers as well as candidates. Communicate procedural advice/guidance, status updates, and any other proactive communication to all parties involved as necessary.
- Identify, develop and/or implement cost effective sourcing tools and strategies. Build and maintain a candidate pipeline, using such tools and partnerships as social media, networking, educational institutions, community resources, professional associations, and external staffing agencies.
- Fully utilize, update and maintain the applicant tracking system with resumes and notes, interview schedules, and hiring data.
- Prepare reports and provide information regarding recruitment activities.
- Participates in or lead projects relating to talent acquisition as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR, or other related field; or equivalent degree. Master's degree or pursuing of Master’s degree preferred.
- PHR/SPHR Certification or other Human Resources continuing education (preferred)
- Broad experience (8+ years) in full cycle recruiting in a high volume, fast-paced environment preferably in a manufacturing and/or technical sales environment with 4 years of recruiting for professional level, management, and sales positions.
- 2 years of international talent acquisition experience (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
- Proven knowledge of sourcing tools including social media or other niche advertising strategies.
- Service-oriented and has strong ability to build cooperative partnerships with customers
- Understanding of sourcing tools including social media or other niche advertising strategies
- Sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill and the company image
- Maintain composure in a high volume work environment
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly and efficiently
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Influencing abilities and negotiation skills
- Diplomacy, professionalism and credibility
- Knowledge of employment law.
- Knowledge of various hiring assessment tools.
Proven Quality. Leading Technology. Launch your career with Graco!
Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits and opportunities for both professional development and career progression. Graco’s comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, stock purchase plan, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!
To apply click Sr. Corporate Recruiter