Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Careers that Change Lives
Come for a job, stay for a career.
On the Global Learning and Leadership Development team (GLLD), our aspirations are to be recognized and sought after (both internally and externally) for our Career and Development for All and Leadership Excellence Portfolios. We in GLLD provide timely, relevant, high quality and globally scalable experiences, programs and offerings to prepare and enable employees to grow and advance in their career; bringing Tenet 5 to Life.
The Core Leadership Portfolio is part of Leadership Excellence building people leader skills and capability, and providing leadership development programs, tools and resources for all leaders at Medtronic.
You will be a key member of the Core Leadership Development Team. As a senior project specialist, you will work with the Core Portfolio leader, extended team members and critical stakeholders providing the crucial Project Management activities (project planning, execution and monitoring) that enables crisp execution of our work.
This position reports to the Core Portfolio Leader who is part of the Global Learning and Leadership Development organization.
You can grow your career with us; we hope you’ll consider joining our team!
A Day in the Life
You will drive positive synergy by promoting the application of best practices, and by continually improving the customer experience in the spirit of Clarity, Value and Simplicity.
• Work with and builds trusting relationship with global stakeholders to create a seamless customer experience for programs and processes
• Provide day to day project management for elements of the Core Leadership Portfolio, including critical projects
• Develops, maintains and optimizes the central Core Portfolio standards (templates, processes, best practices)
• Partners with other members of the GLLD team on projects and to ensure alignment across GLLD portfolios
• Leads continuous improvement of processes
• Develops mechanisms that build leadership capability to define, cascade and execute company strategies and culture
• Enhances leadership capability to manage talent through tools, processes and training
• Establishes and maintains relationships with key stakeholders and partners
• Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of relevant experience or advanced degree and 2+ years of relevant experience
• Learning and Development experience
Nice to Have
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, marketing, communications or business
• Experience managing, tracking and setting budgets for projects
• Minimum of three years demonstrated experience successfully managing large, complex projects
• Experience with global project management
• Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously, understand and manage broad scope as well as project details
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal), ability to interact at all levels within the organization, including the executive level, as well as externally
• Strong analytical skills and experience measuring program impact. Knowledge of statistics a plus
• Ability to track budgets and update forecasts
• Experience leveraging social media in a learning environment
• Strong technical computer skills. Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat Pro, PowerPoint and WebEx including WebEx Training Center
• Ability to manage and cultivate internal customer and external preferred vendor relationships
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
To apply click Senior Global Talent Development Specialist