Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
You describe yourself as an energetic collaborator and tenacious learner who is passionate, helpful, and professional. Whether you’re an experienced recruiter or someone with a marketing/creative background who is interested in recruiting, we’ve got a great opportunity for you!
As a Celarity Recruiter, you’ll have the chance to showcase your expertise in the marketing, creative, and technology staffing industry. In this role, you’ll get to:
- Utilize recruiting and sourcing best practices and strategies
- Cultivate and build relationships with quality talent for future and current job openings
- Document and update candidate activities and notes
- Negotiate schedules, pay rates, and candidate transitions
- Proactively market star candidates to clients
- Be mindful of potential candidate and client opportunities/leads
- Develop strong connections within the local marketing, creative, and technology communities
- Foster collaborative team relationships within the office
Building strong relationships with clients and candidates is a big part of our work, so you should feel comfortable:
- Networking at in-person events
- Spending time on the phone
- Meeting with candidates one-on-one
- Conducting personalized outreach
- Asking connections for referrals when appropriate
- Performing candidate reference checks
So, why might you want to work at Celarity?
- Awesome company culture and work environment
- Fun, supportive team
- Flexibility in your work schedule
- Team outings for birthdays, anniversaries, goal celebrations, etc….
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- And many more reasons!
You’ll be an ambassador of the Celarity values and brand and an important part of our internal team. Our culture is one of hard work, openness, and fun! Plus, we’ll make sure you have what you need to continue to grow in your professional career.
Are you ready to learn more about this Celarity opportunity? Apply for our Recruiter role today!
- Bachelor's degree
- Background in recruiting and/or marketing and creative industry
- Ability to create strong connections with candidates, local organizations, and clients
- Expertise in closing deals and negotiation
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
To apply click Recruiter