Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
C.H. Robinson’s network of smart, diverse, hard-working employees is the cornerstone to our success and our ability to maintain a competitive advantage in the fast-paced, innovative industry. We are looking for an experienced, strategic and results oriented Senior IT Recruiter to provide dedicated support for our IT department and their hiring needs.
As a Senior IT Recruiter, your main focus will be hiring top talent for our IT department by building relationships at university campuses, guilds, boot camps and leveraging other sourcing methods. You’ll act as the consultant to the hiring manager, building an effective pipeline and employing creative recruiting strategies. Your passion for recruitment and ability to leverage innovative sourcing techniques will be critical to attracting top talent in a tight candidate market while meeting aggressive hiring demand.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Eden Prairie, MN.
- Full cycle recruitment for a broad range of IT positions with a focus on entry-level roles
- Manage approximately 70 hires a year
- Source candidates utilizing advanced campus recruitment and traditional passive candidate sourcing while continuously innovating with new ways to attract talent
- Lead campus recruiting efforts in alignment with a corporate campus recruitment strategy, marketing/branding and measurement
- Attend campus career fairs, classroom presentations and other events that will occasionally be outside of normal working hours
- Lead internship recruitment efforts for the IT department with the goal to convert strong performers into full-time hires
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with IT Managers on job descriptions, talent market information, hiring trends and recruiting best practices
- Develop and maintain relationships with IT business leaders
- Drive efficiencies and maintain best practices across all accountabilities
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Team and HR Centers of Expertise on a variety of projects and initiatives
- Maintain compliant job file management in the applicant tracking system
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ recruiting experience
- Ability to travel 25%, specifically during peak campus seasons
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or related field
- Previous technical recruiting experience
- Combination of agency and in-house experience
- Experience utilizing a variety of methods to source and recruit passive candidates
- Experience recruiting on campus
- Excellent communication skills; strong verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to articulate solutions in a relatable way at all levels of the organization
- Resourceful, determined, collaborative approach with strong sense of urgency
- Self-starter who is able to thrive with little direction and under ambiguous scenarios
- Working knowledge of AAP and/or Diversity and Inclusion recruitment tactics
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
To apply click Senior IT Recruiter