Minnesota Contract Recruiter Job
Deluxe Corporation is seeking a contract recruiter for a long-term contract on our Talent Acquisition team.
You: a highly resourceful, creative ‘hunter of talent’ actively going out to find passive talent that you will convert to candidates. Utilizing traditional and cutting-edge sourcing methods, you are comfortable crafting stand out messages.
Us: an ever changing, transforming, adaptable and nimble Talent Acquisition organization who loves people who can think on their feet and who are truly called to the profession of recruiting.
• Identify talent needs across multiple disciplines in the organization including Digital Marketing, IT, Finance and Operations.
• Locate and engage with active and passive talent from entry-level to senior-level candidates ensuring a high degree of candidate experience.
• May manage the full-cycle recruiting process and do so effectively and efficiently; maintain the highest level of client and candidate satisfaction; and provide strong hiring process guidance and execution.
• Ensure a high degree of data integrity in the ATS to reflect the true state of recruiting.
• Position Deluxe as an employer of choice in the marketplace.
• Bachelors (or equivalent experience)
• 3-5 years of heads down sourcing and full-cycle professional recruiting experience.
• Attention to detail and excellent follow-up on all recruiting matters with hiring managers and candidates.
• Excellent written and oral communication.
• Experience with a large ATS
To apply send your resume to email@example.com