Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Senior IT Sourcer has a hunter's mentality in order to seek out the best talent. A U.S. Bank Senior IT Sourcer will manage the relationship with their assigned line of business, recruiters, and candidates.
Responsibilities include using various channels to source potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. The Senior IT Sourcer must have solid networking skills, know how to source on internal systems and social media, and enjoy obtaining an in-depth understanding of roles. Also responsible for providing a positive hiring experience with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers while demonstrating excellent customer service in accordance with the U.S. Bank Service Advantage Core Values.
- Source and recruit a diverse candidate pool.
- The Sourcer is an expert in building future and current candidate pipelines. The Sourcer is also an expert in cold calling, sourcing, and interviewing passive candidates and understanding the labor markets for the areas they support.
- Works closely with Senior Recruiters and hiring managers to identify key roles and has pipeline of candidates identified.
- Proactively seeks out industry best-practices, includes a detailed sourcing plan and utilization of all tools available, including the use of data, analytics and trends.
- Responds to resistance and setbacks with appropriate measures of perseverance and diligence.
- Actively cold calls and networks within community/market. Can tap into groups, clubs, membership, industry contacts for networking purposes as well as to identify potential qualified candidates.
- Communicates intricate details on complex compensation structures and books of business.
- Brings in-depth knowledge of EVP, business models, and organizational structures “to life” through telling the U.S. Bank story
- Meets or exceeds hiring survey goals and other performance metrics established by direct manager
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more years of recruiting experience
- Advanced knowledge of talent acquisition processes including sourcing and selection of a broad, diverse population of applicants
- Previous experience with Taleo and Avature
- Strong IT sourcing/recruitment background
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong marketing and recruitment network skills
- Well-developed ability to review and understand data, trends and metrics
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Intermediate computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and applicant tracking systems
To apply click Sr. IT Sourcer