Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities is looking for a Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team.
YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities
The Recruiter assists in targeting, sourcing, recruiting, selecting, and hiring a diverse slate of candidates for exempt and non-exempt openings throughout the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin area. The incumbent ensures the recruiting, selection, and hiring process is managed in accordance with corporate policies and state and federal employment laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience recruiting, preferably with both corporate and agency experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of state and federal employment laws required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of EEO and Affirmative Action reporting and OFCCP regulations.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with internet and social media recruitment and database searches.
- Knowledge/experience with “best practice” recruiting programs and initiatives.
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically (verbally and in writing) with team members, volunteers and candidates at all levels of the organization and represent the YMCA in a professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and interviewing skills; ability to effectively coach, counsel, influence and establish rapport with candidates, hiring managers, and external agents.
- Ability to prioritize and systematize own work independently to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop efficient recruiting systems and build strong relationships.
- Proficient computer skills to include MS Word, Excel and HRIS systems (Kronos Talent Management preferred).
- Experience working in a nonprofit
- AIRS Certified
Develops, implements, and drives a “best in class” approach to source, recruit and hire external candidates to support business needs and provide for a diverse candidate pool. Researches and recommends recruitment strategies and processes for attracting top-level talent.
- Develops diverse applicant resources through searches on social media, resume databases, internet, direct mail pieces, e-mail blasts, networks, employee referrals, newspaper advertisements, networking, job fairs, professional association events, campus recruiting and cold calling.
- Screens resumes and conducts interviews with candidates to assess qualifications for open requisitions. Refers qualified candidates to hiring manager. Utilizes Kronos Talent Management system to search and screen resumes.
- In collaboration with hiring manager, develops recruitment strategy and plan to source, interview and select candidates. Audits requisitions including job description, requirements, compensation, and hours. Reviews contractual terms that impact recruitment. Composes targeted selection guides. Provides guidance on effective interviews. Coordinates with HR Generalist team to assign starting salaries.
- Manages selection process. Schedules candidates for interviews. Extends offers and negotiates terms and conditions of employment. In collaboration with HR Management, monitors background clearances and resolve issues or discrepancies with the candidate. May prepare offer letters and coordinates completion of required employment forms.
- Travels to branches to meet staff and review facility. Represents the YMCA at professional association and college recruiting events throughout the U.S.
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
- Values ▪ Influence
- Inclusion ▪ Communication
- Relationships ▪ Decision Making
- Quality Results ▪ Functional Expertise
Salary $48,000.00 - $51,000.00
To apply click Recruiter