Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Ecolab, our talent acquisition team creates and drives strategies to source, attract, select and secure industry leading talent for our rapidly growing Fortune 500 organization. We are currently seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to lead these efforts for our Institutional division within North America to develop strategies to acquire talent into the Sales and Service roles. This position will lead a growing team within Talent Acquisition working closely within the Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence and in collaboration with the Human Resources, training and safety teams.
- Build, develop and motivate a team of talented and high performing talent acquisition specialists (8+ direct reports).
- Establish a deep understanding of Ecolab and the Institutional and Food Safety businesses and the levers for success.
- Become a trusted partner and expert adviser to business and functional leaders.
- Create strategies and oversee the execution of tactics to source and secure high-quality talent in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Deliver high-quality recruiting results based on established metrics to enable strong sales growth for the division.
- Leverage technology, tools, and internal and external best practices to optimize processes and performance.
- Create a culture of creativity and accountability within the talent acquisition team to enhance relationships with hiring managers by providing consultative advice and delivering quality results.
- Develop and lead new programs and processes related to hiring and selection strategies based firmly in disciplined analysis of talent acquisition challenges and potential solutions.
- Create, analyze and present reporting against critical talent acquisition metrics to enable informed and effective planning and decision making within the business.
- Partner with internal Human Resources, training, and safety teams to
- BA/BS Degree
- 7+ years professional human resources experience
- 5+ Years progressive full lifecycle recruitment experience
- 3+ years leadership experience with direct reports
- Immigration sponsorship and relocation are not available for this position
- MBA or Master’s Degree in HRIR or a related field
- 3+ years of sales or service recruitment experience
- Prior global or international experience
- Demonstrated knowledge with various sourcing strategies including but not limited to social networking, industry association, military, campus relations, etc.
- Strong partnership skills with the ability to influence candidates, sales leadership and hiring managers
- Knowledgeable in employment law and hiring practices, including OFCCP requirements
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships
- Ability to provide accurate and actionable feedback and coaching to hiring managers
- Proactive, innovative and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, dynamic corporate environment
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2016 sales of $13 billion and 48,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager II