Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Colle McVoy leads brands to what’s next. We combine purpose, innovation and experiences in new ways to give businesses a competitive advantage. Because brands that set the bar win. Our agency culture is unmatched, and we welcome applicants who share our values of passion, partnership, integrity and courage. At Colle McVoy, we anticipate the future with optimism and excitement. And that’s where you come in.
As the Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Manager you will partner with all levels of management across Colle McVoy, Exponent and 10 Thousand recruiting exceptional talent ensuring alignment with agency culture and vision.
- Recruit top talent across agency disciplines
- Manage entire recruitment process effectively prioritizing multiple requisitions based on business needs
- Ensure candidate experiences are positive throughout the hiring process
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with hiring managers to optimize quality and timeliness of searches
- Network and build relationships developing a perpetual pipeline for current and future career opportunities
- Establish relationships with colleges and portfolio schools and manage internship program
- Foster relationships with diverse national and local professional organizations to attract and recruit top talent
- Implement, manage and optimize the use and data integrity of the talent acquisition applicant tracking system
- Partner with HR director in designing and developing strategies aligned with agency initiatives
- Maintain accurate documentation to ensure compliance with state/federal/AAP requirements
- Mentor other talent acquisition members helping them build skills and develop professionally
- Facilitate and design hiring manager training programs
- Perform other HR responsibilities as needed
- At least 5 years of recruiting and human resources experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong human relations and interpersonal communication skills to effectively partner with people at all levels of the organization
- High degree of curiosity and drive to continuously learn, develop and grow
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing business environment
- Advanced knowledge and technical experience with talent acquisition applicant tracking systems
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
About Colle McVoy:
Colle McVoy is an inventive full-service agency that leads brands to what’s next. We combine purpose, innovation and experiences in new ways to give businesses a competitive advantage. Because brands that set the bar win. We bring this approach to a diverse collection of client partners including 3M, Associated Bank, CHS, Cub Cadet, DuPont, Elanco, Explore Minnesota Tourism, Florida’s Natural, General Mills, The Hershey Company, Invisalign, Jackson Hole, Land O'Lakes, the Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation, Target and USA Swimming. Based in Minneapolis, Colle McVoy has been named a Best Place to Work by Outside magazine, Advertising Age and the StarTribune. For more information, visit , , or follow on Twitter or Instagram @collemcvoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply click Senior Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Manager