Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
CliftonLarsonAllen is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join the Recruiting team in our Minneapolis, MN office. This position will serve as the primary liaison between our Human Resources Advisors, Recruiters, hiring managers, employees, and external vendors to ensure timely response to recruiting inquiries.
- Primary resource to support administration and communication of our recruitment programs
- Assist Recruiters and Human Resource Advisors by managing the recruiting and on-boarding processes
- Use your organizational skills to open requisitions, create offer letters, complete background checks, and send new hire communications to new employees
- Provide ongoing communication and updates to Recruiters, Human Resources Advisors, and Hiring Managers
- Ensure all applicants experience a positive and consistent recruiting process
- Assist in ensuring compliance in all recuiting processes
- Partner with managers and recruiters to develop new processes or ways to improve existing processes
- Manage time effectively to support multiple business lines and recruiting geographies
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with strict confidence
- 2+ years of administrative or human resources experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, or related field preferred
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and MS Office Suite preferred
About the Firm:
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With more than 5,000 people and 100 US locations, and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. For more information, visit CLAconnect.com. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator