Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will provide administrative and analytical support to the Technology and Operations Services Talent Acquisition team. This position will be responsible for metrics, reporting and analytics of data related to applicant tracking, job postings, market data, diversity initiatives and other TA related information. The TA Coordinator will track and maintain analytics on Talent Acquisition effectiveness through reporting data for presentation to HR, Business Line, and Diversity & Inclusion leaders. The Coordinator will also contribute to project work, identify and implement process improvement as related to analytics, candidate tracking and management. Additionally, the Coordinator will assist with resume review for high volume and internship requisitions, support candidate correspondence, and maintain job postings. You will work closely with the TA team as well as other HR Coordinators and participate in strategic HR and D & I related initiatives.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of experience in administrative and/or Talent Acquisition or Human Resources activities
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Extensive/Advanced Excel skills
- Superior written and verbal skills focused on top notch customer service
- Strong time and task management skills
- Initiative to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- Advanced MS PowerPoint skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Prior experience with Taleo or similar applicant tracking system
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator