Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Granicus provides technology that empowers government organizations to create better lives for the people they serve. By offering the industry’s leading cloud-based solutions for communications, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to more than 3,000 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Granicus products connect more than 150 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance government transparency and citizen engagement. By optimizing decision-making processes, Granicus strives to help government realize better outcomes and have a greater impact for the citizens they serve.
Granicus is seeking a dynamic Senior Recruiter looking to take their career to the next level by leading our efforts to source and secure the best talent on the market. This individual is responsible managing the full cycle recruiting process including sourcing, interviewing, and pipelining as well as providing a “best in class” experience to our applicants and newest team members who join our team.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks and closing qualified candidates from entry-level to executive-level
- Provides excellent applicant and internal customer management service
- Partners with hiring managers to understand requisition requirements
- Develops recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search
- Creates Applicant Tracking System requisitions and job board postings as well as position-specific screening questionnaires
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Communications, Business or related field
- 5+ years of recruiting experience; IT and technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, metrics driven environment is required
- Proven track record of successfully sourcing, and hiring hard-to-find candidates and working in a high-volume environment
- Excellent organization skills as well as oral/written communication skills are a must
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level executives as well as hiring managers and candidates
To apply click Senior Recruiter