Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Are you a seasoned recruiting professional who enjoys leadership? Do you like to work in fast paced, growing companies where you will the opportunity to really help build and drive strategy?
Does this sound like you?
- You have a seasoned depth of technology recruiting, and you’ve managed (either formally or informally) a small team of recruiters.
- You have great vision around building a technology recruitment strategy that will create brand awareness and momentum.
- You understand the importance of grassroots community networking in helping to hire great technologists.
- You can geek-out with a tech team and are fluent in nerd-lingo, including Star Wars and/or Star Trek references.
Why join SPS?
- We’re a growing technology product company (not to mention the largest cloud company HQ’d in Minnesota).
- Recruiting is NOT a transactional department – we’re have strong support from all levels of the organization, including senior leadership. We are viewed as trusted advisors and partners, and the value of the service we provide does not go unnoticed.
- This is a great opportunity for a builder – we’re looking for innovation and ideas, and we’re an action oriented environment – if you have great ideas, we’re listening!
- Develops and executes talent acquisition strategy for Technology positions. Identifies current and future needs of internal customers to support business needs and future growth.
- Provide leadership, direction and coordination to the Technology Talent Acquisition team to ensure timely results and high quality, team effectiveness, and client and candidate satisfaction.
- Coordinates a comprehensive approach in leveraging internal resources to help organize and promote our employment brand to local tech communities.
- This includes participating in tech conferences and events, coordinating/managing the broadcast of relevant tech news dissemination, and assisting in marketing campaigns;
- Researches and makes recommendations to HR leadership regarding appropriate sourcing channels and investments.
- Develop and manage third party vendor relationships including search firms and internet sourcing vendors.
Required Experience/ Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of technology recruiting experience or 10+ years of technology recruiting experience, preferably in software engineering environments
- 2+ years of direct management experience, 2+ years Corporate recruiting experience, global organization experience preferred
- Proven ability to create and execute a robust recruitment strategy
- Proven ability to coach and mentor individuals at various levels of career development
- Advanced ATS experience, iCIMS highly preferred
- Advanced MS Excel experience highly preferred
To apply click Manager, Technology Recruiting