Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Buffalo Wild Wings
This position is responsible for managing the full life cycle recruiting process for corporate restaurant management positions nationally, supporting multiple levels through effective strategic sourcing and candidate selection. Primary focus areas will be General Managers, Operations General Managers, Regional Manager and Director of Operations hiring. This individual will manage critical timelines to support new restaurant openings (NRO), Franchise acquisitions, and address ongoing replacements due to internal movement and attrition. This position will work closely with Operations, L&D and Talent Management constituents to support internal and external talent pipelining and bench strength, primarily in support of an assigned region or group of Directors of Operations. This individual will also be involved in leading initiatives for process improvement, innovative solutions and recruiting strategies to ensure we provide a diverse slate of candidates for all positions throughout the organization. This position may provide recruiting support for other areas when deemed necessary.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Defines, implements and executes sourcing, pipeline and recruiting strategies.
• Aggressively meets/exceeds annual, monthly, weekly sourcing objectives to include, but not limited to, contacts, leads, interviews, hires, market penetration, cost savings, improved time and quality of fill.
• Work closely with internal business customers to manage recruiting strategy for restaurant managers, Sr. level field management and corporate positions across assigned regions and in the home office.
• Actively participates in social networking (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) and serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to BWW staffing on how to most effectively source and measure social networking channels.
• Possesses a strong passion for delivering the ultimate candidate experience along with a genuine desire to delight our clients.
• Strong team contributor in all forms (new ideas, team calls, mentoring, training, stretch assignments, back up for LOA, etc.). Willingness to provide and receive open and honest feedback.
• Places a strong emphasis on Diversity & Inclusion sourcing to increase diverse talent throughout our organization.
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills and the ability to function under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Comfortable with the time investment in proactive strategic relationship building efforts.
• Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities while demonstrating flexibility and resilience.
• Solid knowledge of overall staffing and field operations.
• Personally responsible for filling 15 to 20 job requisitions monthly.
• Responsible for full lifecycle of recruiting including sourcing, conducting phone interviews, coordinating interview schedules, presenting qualified candidates, reviewing pre-employment test results and background checks, conducting reference checks, and sending offer/rejection letters.
• Will work in conjunction with a recruiting coordinator to facilitate job fairs, interviews, offer letters and other administrative job requirements.
• Source qualified candidates through the effective use of strategic sourcing via creative resources; internet, social media, networking, pipelining, advertising, and job postings. Evaluate and implement creative opportunities to ensure an adequate pool of diverse qualified candidates for assigned market areas.
• Plan market interview events with Regional Managers and travel to support them as needed.
• Champion Buffalo Wild Wings employment brand and ensure that the Company’s best image and recruitment communications are professionally and accurately represented.
• Document all hiring activity within ATS system, using guidelines and defined processes to manage applicant and candidate activity.
• Meet with assigned Directors of Operations and Regional Managers to accurately manage and report new hire data and recruiting metrics on a regular basis. Use metrics to predict and refine performance.
• Initiate and lead Talent Acquisition process improvement initiatives.
• Exhibit strong consultative skill set in order to influence and drive key partnerships, drive and manage change, and ensure adherence to applicable policies and procedures.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide consultative support to market leaders as a talent advisor.
• Aggressively pursues all leads through passive channels and develops pipeline of future BWW talent through extensive networking and referrals
• Cold calls inside industry contacts and competitor companies to identify future talent.
• Efficiently converts SRA generated leads into relationships for future BWW employment to include, company lists, associations, schools, social networking tools and diversity based organizations.
• Leverage TSTATS to source ready and available internal talent.
• Work closely with L&D team regarding new manager training process and tracking.
• Review and analyze region turnover to identify opportunities or deficiencies in the recruiting and hiring process.
• Communicate policies and procedures to hiring managers and ensure their compliance in the selection and hiring process.
• Provide guidance and counseling on recruitment and selection of hourly Team Members with an emphasis on creating awareness through advertising, full utilization of the online application and effective interview techniques.
• Strong understanding of a variety of methods to attract a diverse slate of qualified candidates.
• Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience negotiating and presenting critical and detailed information to support the recruitment and hiring process.
• Skilled in time management and organization, with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to represent self and the Company in a positive and professional manner.
• Experience with MS Office suite, ATS systems, expense tracking systems, internet based tools and social media sites.
• Extensive experience working in in high volume recruiting within a retail or restaurant environment while meeting and exceeding deadlines.
• Experience managing confidential and time sensitive situations.
Freedom to Act:
• Ability to handle a significant workload and effectively prioritize with a high degree of autonomy.
Size and Complexity:
• Ability to prioritize in order to organize workload to meet recruiting/training deadlines for NROs, existing restaurants and the Home Office.
• As a dedicated resource to multiple geographic and/or functional talent area, develops thorough knowledge of the staffing needs for the business partnering with staffing, HR and clients to include immediate needs as well as strategic hiring plans.
• Utilizes Behavioral Based Interviewing techniques to assess future talent and in turn prioritizes time commitments in building relationships to include target branding/marketing/events invites based on preference/desires of individual talent.
• Established Staffing SME on tactics, technologies and all subtle forms of both the art and science of networking. Must bring creative solutions to situations that make hiring complex or difficult.
• Established Staffing SME in competitive industry/geographic intelligence and analysis.
• Participates in special projects in the areas of communication/marketing/tools/skill development.
• Manage workload across multiple markets in assigned regions with travel required.
• Support internal business customers in identifying internal and external talent, preparing for high volume growth plans, and meeting critical time sensitive deadlines in the support of restaurant operations.
• Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost level of professionalism.
• Key participant in decision making process that will impact the company’s level of talent and ability to function at a high level of performance
• Consultatively influence key market decision makers in the hiring practice and talent management.
• Maintain integrity of Talent Acquisition and Talent Management teams
• Strong communications skills with a dedication to representing the company’s positive reputation and image at all times.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource or related field, or comparable work experience within a corporate recruiting function
• 3+ years of experience in corporate full lifecycle recruiting function
• Experience working with human resources functions and knowledge of EEO standards and guidelines
• Functional understanding of employment law
• Technical experience with MS Office, Internet tools, ATS, HRIS and expense systems
• Experience and comfort level with social media tools and other internet employment advertising and networking tools
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 35% +
• Restaurant or retail experience
• Spanish speaking ability
To apply click Talent Acquisition Advisor I