Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
SportsEngine is seeking a creative and driven Talent Acquisition Specialist who has a strong track record of success to join our team and help with our explosive growth! The ideal candidate has strong research skills and an ability to attract high performing talent. Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, you will be responsible for continuing to build on one of the best teams around!
Each day, hundreds of thousands of volunteer coaches, directors, and managers positively impact the lives of millions of athletes through Sports. In addition to teaching them about their sports, they also impact their lives by teaching them life long values of working hard, being honorable, and treating each other like family.
At SportsEngine, our mission is to help make these volunteer's lives easier by building world-class technology solutions to help them spend less time running their organization and more time putting smiles on the faces of these athletes. To us, they are heroes.
We're looking for people who not only believe in our mission, but have a passion for craftsmanship. We're one of Minnesota's Top 100 Companies to Work For, provide only the best facilities and equipment, offer competitive pay, great benefits, and the opportunity to go home each night knowing you truly made a difference in the lives of heroes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the complete candidate lifecycle for both passive and active candidates
- Develop recruitment and placement policies, systems and procedures including strategies and selection techniques
- Gather and analyze competitive industry information regarding salary, benefits and employment practices
- Implement strategies to identify, attract and hire high quality diverse employees and maintain a quality pipeline
- Interview applicants and gather information regarding education, experience, training, job skills, salary requirements, availability, interest level and relocation needs
- Train partners and employees in the skill of behavioral interviewing on an ongoing basis to ensure effective, legal interviewing practices
- Work with finance department to prepare annual recruitment budgets and monitor expenditures to comply with budgetary limitations
- Coordinate with our team on candidate screens, interviews, and reference checks
- Draft job offers for VP of HR approval
- Ability to prioritize and manage your day, meet deadlines and handle a high-volume requisition load while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Recommend and participate in recruiting programs and projects
- Find creative and effective places to post job descriptions (blogs, user-groups, etc.)
- Manage the employee referral program
- Draft job descriptions
- Maintain and report on weekly recruiting metrics, including hires, starts, candidate sources and declines
- Provide assistance and some oversight on SportsEngine contractor relationships
- Ensure compliance with EEOC and applicable federal, state and local employment law
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in human resources, counseling or related field
- 5+ years of broad, diversified recruiting and staffing experience
- Experience sourcing for technology and sales strongly preferred
- Industry knowledge in Software, Web 2.0, SaaS/Cloud
- Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals and managing multiple open requisitions with different hiring managers
- Ability to engage, excite and close candidates with integrity
- Strong research skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Direct, personable and clear communicator
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently, manage shifting priorities, demonstrate excellent personal judgement and effectively handle tasks under pressure
- High level of confidentiality and access to sensitive information
Equal Employment Opportunity
SportsEngine is committed to equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religious creed, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age or marital status in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist