Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
UTC Aerospace Systems
Our Sr. Recruiter is responsible for full cycle recruitment including sourcing, screening and selecting talent. The candidate will collaborate with Managers and HR to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the business to deliver the best talent to the organization in a way that supports our goals to attract and retain talent and promote an engaged and collaborative employee owned culture. This is a role that will help support us through growth.
- Manage, execute, and drive full cycle recruitment for all business units.
- Develops and maintains relationships with candidates, vendors, agencies, hiring managers, and industry contacts.
- Work with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Utilizes the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to record and track applicants, maintain applicant status, communicate, and document where required
- Drives process improvements and candidate experience enhancements.
- Track & report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity as required.
- Develop regular follow up with the hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communication, or Business or equivalent combination of years of experience and education.
- 4 years of full cycle recruiting experience.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of employment law in regards to hiring.
- 2 or more years working within an ATS or HRIS.
- Detail oriented and able to multitask.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to build rapport quickly with candidates and hiring managers of all levels.
- MS office proficient
To apply click Sr. Recruiter