Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
The Diversity Recruiting Specialist will consult and partner with the Talent Recruiting team, business leaders, and Human Resources as a subject matter expert to establish, improve and implement diversity recruiting strategies. This role will also lead key initiatives, serve as a primary contact for national minority organizations, and provide input to Cargill’s recruitment marketing strategies and Employer Value Proposition.
50% Development, implementation and execution of diversity recruitment strategies and programs
- Consults and partners cross-organizationally as a subject matter expert to establish, improve and implement diversity recruiting strategies, including priorities and metrics.
- Partner with key internal partners (Talent and Performance COE, GID, businesses, HR job family, etc) to develop solutions and facilitate execution within the TR team. Key liaison between GID and Talent Recruitment.
- Manages and provides leadership on diversity sourcing and pipeline programs to identify, attract and hire top talent through leveraging external relationships to increase candidate pools.
- Manage Cargill’s relationships and participation with external partnerships (NMOs); collaborates across Cargill to ensure investments are realized.
15% Relationship management and employer branding
- Build relationships with hiring managers, embedded HR, recruiters/sourcers and external partners to strategically align diversity programs with Cargill’s current and future talent needs.
- Act as a brand ambassador and culture steward through visibility within diversity networks and in day to day professional interactions to promote of Cargill’s EVP.
10% Employment data research, analysis and & tools
- Develop diversity best practices, foster idea generation, and research and develop new sourcing/recruiting techniques and resources.
- Use general knowledge of labor market intelligence, benchmark industry best practices, and analysis of recruiting trends with regards to diversity recruiting.
5% Employment governance and compliance
Maintain appropriate documentation, utilize established processes and ensure compliance with local, and government legal requirements (i.e. OFCCP)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years’ experience in diversity focused role with at least 2 years focused on recruiting and/or sourcing.
- Previous demonstrated experience to develop, execute, and drive diversity recruitment strategies and initiatives
- Demonstrated business acumen, business partnering skills and results orientation
- Awareness of diversity recruiting strategies, trends and best practices
- Knowledge of affirmative action, employment law (OFCCP), valuing differences and culturally competent selection processes.
- Excellent client service skills and ability to build rapport with candidates and clients at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others both inside and outside the organization
- Influencing skills
- Experience using social media for recruiting purposes such as LinkedIn, Glass Door, Job Boards, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to travel up to 25%; maybe up to 5 days per week during peak university recruiting season.
- Previous exposure to proactive sourcing or pipelining candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
To apply click Diversity Recruiting Specialist