Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Sourcing Specialist is responsible for the delivery of high quality candidates by utilizing strategic sourcing methodologies. The Sourcing Specialist will develop an ongoing target list of appropriate candidates to meet current and forecasted opportunities. He/she will be the first point of contact with candidates to assess for job fit, as well as brand Patterson as an employer of choice.
- Partner with the Recruiter, Leaders, HR and hiring managers to understand talent needs and requirements.
- Delivers target lists of candidates and develops a sourcing strategy for each requisition and pipeline project
- Sources potential candidates through various direct methods: internal and external networks, professional organizations, cold calling, social media technology tools and other advanced recruitment techniques.
- Makes initial candidate contact and builds relationships/networks with prospects with the primary focus on lead generation and screening to develop their interest level and suitability for company opportunities
- Screens, qualifies, and presents candidates to the Recruiter
- Understands talent acquisitions challenges, gains market intelligence and hiring trends. Utilize data to develop effective recruiting techniques.
- Ensures that Patterson is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates and provides best-in-class candidate experience
- Manages applicant tracking system and CRM
- Promotes inclusion and an open/equitable work environment for all Team Members. Promotes diversity in staffing.
- Drives job posting optimization initiatives and identifies opportunities to refine the talent acquisition processes to improve efficiencies and the candidate experience.
- Ensures regulatory aspects of recruitment process are compliant with federal and state legislation.
Performs additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in recruiting or staffing, preferably in a research/sourcing function required
- Experience in using a variety of talent sourcing methodologies and techniques including; social networking channels & technology tools, such as LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Glassdoor, Simply Hired, etc.
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates.
- Ability to cold-call and build relationships by phone.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Ability to work with and influence all levels of management in the organization
- Demonstrated successful recruitment sourcing techniques.
- Experience in working independently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to influence without authority and build strong relationships at all levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply click Talent Sourcing Specialist