Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for ensuring that systems and processes are in place for the organization to execute on talent management strategies to source, attract, recruit, select and onboard talent. The Talent Acquisition Manager will also oversee employee marketing initiatives, branding campaigns, internal referral programs and retention programs. The Talent Acquisition Manager works closely with our training team to identify and create development opportunities that prepare individuals for success in current and future roles.
- Lead a team of specialists focused on identifying and developing talent acquisition strategies, services, and activities that support the current and future talent needs of the business.
- Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, and onboarding.
- Partner with stakeholders to fully understand the business, key talent needs, and the value proposition for prospective candidates. This includes maintaining relationships with hiring managers in order to stay abreast of current and future talent needs.
- Provides consulting on talent management best-practices and programs to assigned business unit, builds capability of HRBPs in TM practices, and acts as a liaison between business unit and Center of Excellence to ensure alignment and to drive organizational effectiveness.
- Design and develop talent management measures and metrics, analyzing data from the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other systems and to make recommendations to continue to build and develop a pipeline and recruiting strategy.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Identify and make recommendations regarding assessments for selection and development.
- Assist in identifying future talent needs.
- Develop and manage a talent acquisition and assessment budget.
- Oversee Patterson’s employer brand.
- Promotes inclusion and an open/equitable work environment for all Team Members. Promotes diversity in staffing.
- Identify and implement key metrics and provide analytics that impact decision-making about talent acquisition and development investments.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Ethics & Integrity - Acts consistently and makes decisions in the organization’s best interest.
Customer Focus - Makes customers and their needs the primary focus of one’s actions.
Drive for Results - Demonstrates drive, determination, and ownership to achieve both results and success.
Decision Making - Uses decision criteria and information to evaluate risk and set a course of action.
Managing Work - Structures and oversees others' work.
Business Acumen - Has an understanding of the business, and general knowledge of financial and planning methods and processes.
Leading People - Builds trust, commitment and inspires others to maximize individual and team performance.
Talent Management - Builds a high performing team and facilitates the ongoing development of individual and team performance.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in talent acquisition
- Has thorough knowledge of recruitment, assessment, screening, interviewing, and referral processes as well as knowledge of employment law
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Ability to work with and influence all levels of management in the organization
- Prior management experience a plus
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager