Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for developing and executing recruiting plans, candidate relationship management, building a pipeline of potential candidates, sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing, and hiring qualified talent, internal and external, for current and future requisitions. The role will be viewed as a strategic partner to the business and will provide a consultative approach to design and deliver recruitment strategies and conduct full-lifecycle recruitment activities to ensure business objectives are achieved.
If you enjoy establishing and maintaining effective relationships, finding creative ways to source technical talent, managing processes and collaborating with others, the Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist role at MTS is for you.
This is a full-time opportunity located in Eden Prairie, Minnesota and offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical and dental coverage, life insurance, paid-time-off, 401K match, paid holidays, well-being program, employee stock purchase plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Proactively research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting, and develop a pool of qualified candidates, in advance of need, by building and maintaining relationships with potential candidates.
2. Source and recruit candidates for current and future requisitions via various methods, including but not limited to: social media, professional networking associations and events, industry contacts, job boards, job fairs, employee/manager referrals, alumni/former employees, external MTS career website.
3. Review resumes, evaluate candidates’ qualifications and conduct initial phone screens. Inform candidates of the job responsibilities, compensation and benefits programs, work schedule and career advancement opportunities. Present pre-qualified candidates for consideration, follow-up in a timely manner with Hiring Managers and candidates.
4. Build rapport with hiring managers and gain an understanding of their business and their team dynamics.
5. Partner with Hiring Manager to gather requirements for open requisitions, complete the consultation worksheet to ensure accuracy of hiring needs, help educate Hiring Manager on current legislation and enforce regulatory requirements, if necessary.
6. Work with Employment Coordinator to schedule candidates for phone screens and face-to-face interviews.
7. Conduct meetings with the Hiring Managers, HR Manager/HR Generalist and interview team to gather interview feedback.
8. Partner with HR Manager/HR Generalists & Compensation on offer details, verbally extend offer and conduct reference checks on selected candidates.
9. Attend professional networking events, university/college recruiting events, open houses and job fairs.
College degree plus 8 years of experience to include 4 years of experience recruiting technical engineering positions required Or High school diploma and 16 years recruiting experience.
4+ years of experience sourcing and recruiting technical engineering positions required.
Requires considerable judgment in solving problems and making recommendations.
Requires a broad knowledge of company procedures & product line.
Experience with Candidate relationship management and Applicant Tracking Systems.
Ability to manage 25 or more unique requisitions at one time.
Strong interpersonal, and communication skills, including over the phone.
Proven ability to successfully interview and assess candidates.
Knowledge and understanding of employment laws and regulations, and support of diversity efforts.
Requires minimal supervision & receives general direction.
Unmatched Solutions and Expertise for Absolute Confidence
Being certain means everything when solving complex engineering challenges. Our products and our reputation depend on it. At MTS Systems Corporation, we collaborate closely with our customers to design, develop and produce higher quality products with greater speed and lower cost. Join our innovative team and help us support our mission to be the leading provider of testing and sensing solutions. By working together, we can help our customers optimize their designs, improve their productivity and bring better products to market faster.
MTS Systems Corporation is a leading global supplier of high-performance test systems and position sensors. The Company’s testing hardware and software solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development, and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products, and structures. MTS’s high-performance position sensors provide controls for a variety of industrial and vehicular applications.
Third party/agency submissions will not be accepted for this position.
It is the policy of MTS Systems Corporation to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements and to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment of all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, marital status or covered veteran status.
In addition, MTS complies with all applicable state and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity.
To apply click Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist