Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Our Employee Advantage
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. Be challenged to grow and be your best every day. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting.
CBRE’s RISE Values—Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence—are at the core of everything we do and how we interact with each client, employee and community we touch.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
- Provides recruitment, selection, placement support and direction to assigned client groups.
- Ensures adequate diverse pool of qualified candidates to meet client needs.
- Consults with managers to develop recruiting plans and programs to achieve business goals.
- Maintains effective working relationships with all levels of company management to ensure staffing coverage of human resource needs.
- Develops and implements, under general supervision, recruiting/sourcing strategies and processes to support the hiring and business needs of the corporation.
- Recommends qualified candidates to hiring managers and HR Generalists for regular professional and administrative/support positions after interviewing candidates and assessing strength of qualifications against job requirements.
- Extends job offer and negotiates terms.
- Monitors staffing processes to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Supports internal job posting and transfers program.
- Coordinates the implementation of recruitment advertising.
- Recommends process enhancements based on analysis of quarterly staffing summary reports.
- Verifies pre-employment hiring documentation and reviews hiring decision.
- Evaluates and adjudicates pre-employment background checks.
- Counsels and trains managers and employees on staffing processes, regulatory compliance and career planning.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to co-workers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university in human resources or related field or comparable combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years staffing or recruiting experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, salaries and commissions.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options.
- Under supervision and with latitude for actions and decisions, has responsibility for most aspects of projects that are broad in nature and that may require originality and/or ingenuity.
- Ability to apply sound judgment and a high level of analytical skills when calibrating candidates to target positions.
- Understanding of specific HR concepts with emphasis on staffing processes, internal HR policies, employment law and interviewing techniques or equivalent demonstrated skills and abilities.
- Demonstrated personal computer skills using Microsoft Office, Internet software, and human resources information system (HRIS) and applicant tracking system (ATS) applications. Taleo experience is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of basic human resource functions such as compensation, benefits, employee/labor relations, training and development.
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
To apply click Recruiter