Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
C.H. Robinson is the industry leader in 3rd party logistics and supply chain around the world. Our employees work on nearly every continent and we’re one of the chief reasons consumer products, goods, and food travel around the world daily. Our business is fast-paced, our people are top-notch, and our technology is award-winning. We invest millions each year in our built-from-the-ground-up Navisphere technology platform and have about 550 crazy-smart IT professionals transforming our technologies to support our business.
Our technology is a key driver for our business and we need smart, diverse, hard-working people to continue to innovate. As part of our recruiting team, you’re not only building relationships to pipeline amazing, experienced IT talent, but you’re helping to build the strategy for recruiting entry-level talent for our organization. If you have the recruiting background, we have the opportunity you’re looking for.
This role is located in Eden Prairie, MN within our headquarters facility. C.H. Robinson offers a strategic benefits program aimed at keeping our employees healthy, happy, and stable. We also invest back into the communities in which we live and work. Our foundation has donated over $17 million since its inception in 2005.
- Source candidates demonstrating advanced recruitment and sales techniques while continuously innovating with new ideas to attract talent
- Establish an IT campus recruiting strategy that attracts entry-level talent from local universities. Work with regional recruiters to attract additional IT talent from other key schools
- Understand our technical roles, our culture and sell the opportunity to top IT talent
- Consult with executive leadership and hiring managers on talent market information, hiring trends and recruiting best practices
- Drive our internship program for the IT division with the goal to convert strong performers into full-time hires and campus ambassadors
- Manage candidate information, reporting and communications in applicant tracking system
- Maintain relationships and network with qualified candidates as you prepare for future hiring needs
- Facilitate staffing agency relationships and manage on-going agency performance
- Identify and help lead initiatives that drive hiring efficiencies and improvements to our recruitment efforts
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 years of recruitment experience
- Demonstrated sourcing abilities
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Recognized as results oriented
- Proven critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Ability to lift over 20lbs (career fair material) and stand at a career fair for up to 5 hours
- Previous IT recruiting experience
- Previous staffing agency experience
- Previous sales experience
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a growing Fortune 500 company.
C.H. Robinson—accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here.
Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company. C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen—quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their in-depth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go ‘round.
Join the 12,000 employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers at C.H. Robinson.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
To apply click Recruiter