Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.
- Manage team of TA Service Advisors including setting performance objectives, monitoring work production, conducting meetings and one on one discussions, and maintaining consistent and timely delivery of service
- Utilize weekly and quarterly metrics to manage productivity and team workloads and also identify trends and identify opportunities for improvement in TA Service Delivery programs and services
- Work on a daily basis to manage TA Services capacity, in a dynamic environment to maximize productivity and efficiencies
- Utilize tools and technology to conduct production audits to ensure consistent customer experience, service level agreement adherence and opportunities for improvement
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Leadership to ensure timely updates to resources for Back Office processes
- Ensure TA Service Advisor alignment provides the TA functional teams with a consistent, streamlined and seamless process for Offer Letter Generation, Background Investigations, Relocation, Sign-on Bonus and Employee ID Generation
- Interface with other areas of Human Capital to ensure consistency in policy and process management
- Work with Talent Acquisition Leadership to determine and execute actions to improve engagement as measured by Vital Signs
- Identifies and leverages drivers of customer satisfaction to enhance product and service delivery
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
1+ years of Talent Acquisition and/or recruitment operations experience in a Talent Acquisition or Human Capital Function
1+ years of prior supervisory/managerial experience working in a fast paced, matrix environment
Ability to think critically and determine most effective and efficient operations approach
Ability to analyze and resolve complex situations
Ability to interact and consult with all levels of individuals both internal and external to the organization
Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and communicate clearly, effectively and concisely
Proficiency with computers and extensive experience in MS Office including Word and Excel
Supervisory/managerial experience in a production based environment
Previous experience and knowledge of background screening process including process, guidelines and regulations
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow. Already Fortune 14, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good. Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed. Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
To apply click Manager Talent Acquisition