Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
College Recruiting is an essential element to building the leadership pipeline for Ecolab. The work environment is exhilarating and fast paced. It requires attention to detail to ensure we represent Ecolab professionally and provide candidates with a consistent experience. The coordinator provides primary administrative support to the MBA recruiters, candidates, hiring managers, and overall recruiting efforts as it relates to college recruiting for MBA Marketing and Finance, and also supports the administrative needs of the Undergrad Finance organization.
- Supports the full recruitment cycle from posting positions, on-campus events to include campus interviewing, 2nd round onsite process, offer process to include background check and contingencies to hire.
- Assists with the onboarding of interns and intern events
- Prepares and ships needed materials for college recruiting events
- Provides assistance to the recruitment process by posting positions with various websites and scheduling interviews.
- Assists with the creation of collateral including interview guides and marketing materials.
- Coordinates internal activities for the College Recruiting and school teams
- Provides guidance in applying for positions, including feedback about status of application.
- Monitors, tracks and reports key metrics.
- Maintains data on SharePoint site
- Creates Ad Hoc reports as needed to monitor various TA metrics.
- Assists recruiting team with research on market conditions or competitor data.
- Provides general assistance and performs other duties as assigned in the Talent Acquisition Department
- High School or Equivalent
- 4 years administrative experience
- Computer proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel) with proven ability to download, manipulate and report data
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years experience supporting college recruiting team or other high volume, fast paced, shared services environment
- BrassTing or other applicant tracking software
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of associates and external parties including customers and vendors.
- Strong planning & organizing skills, impeccable follow-up and exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have ability to plan and prioritize workload to meet day-to-day needs.
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion with regard to confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and capable of working with little direct supervision.
- Ability to apply advanced skills, experience and judgment to independently analyze facts or transactions to determine action to be taken within the limits of standard practice.
- Uses judgment to identify and escalate issues as appropriate.
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier - protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
To apply click College Recruiting Coordinator