Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
A Recruiter at Life Time Fitness is responsible for providing the highest level of recruiting services to hiring managers. In this position, you will manage full life-cycle recruiting of corporate and field leadership positions while maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers and candidates. Ensure that all hires meet the high standards of Life Time Fitness. The ideal candidate is performance driven, possesses high level strategic thinking skills, and has experience recruiting in a Web 2.0 recruiting environment. Ability to understand business operations and maintain confidentiality is a must.
* Manages full life cycle recruiting including resume reviews, phone screens, interviews, scheduling and recommending candidates, offer extension and negotiation.
* Develops and maintains a network of professional candidates to be sourced via online talent community.
* Partners with Human Resources and Training & Development to ensure proper on boarding
* Keeps up to date and knowledgeable regarding company benefits and operations.
* Assists in writing job descriptions and performing market and compensation analysis as needed.
* Performs hiring needs analysis meetings with corporate and field hiring managers.
* Forecasts hiring and budget needs annually.
* Sets goals and objectives annually that support business needs and demands.
* Builds strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and corporate departments.
* Serves as a key player in leadership succession planning.
* Works on projects as needed including but not limited to Applicant Tracking System optimization, social networking, career site, writing and research.
* Ensures accurate recruiting reports are provided to executive leadership.
* Researches and makes decisions regarding appropriate sourcing mechanisms including niche job boards, social networks, etc.
* Four-year college degree
* 3+ years experience in corporate or agency recruiting
* Proficient at using Applicant Tracking Systems, Taleo experience preferred
* Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
* Behavioral interviewing experience, DDI Targeted Selection Certification preferred
* Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
* Ability to prioritize tasks and work under tight deadlines in a high pressure environment
To apply click Senior Recruiter