Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
VSI is seeking a knowledgeable and hands-on Principal Recruiter that will be responsible for managing the entire recruiting process for the most important new hire positions by networking, sourcing and evaluating active and passive candidates to bring into the company.
As a Principal Recruiter you will be responsible for:
- Work with senior management to create a strategic plan for the creation and filling of high potential employee positions within Vascular Solutions
- Develop accurate and compelling job postings that attract top-level talent to Vascular Solutions
- Develop an effective networking base to facilitate referrals of high quality candidates
- Build an inventory of well qualified, passive candidates to facilitate a timely response to search engagements
- Develop and deploy strategies for sourcing passive and active candidates through comprehensive market research, proactive networking and direct sourcing techniques
We are seeking candidates with:
- A minimum of five years in recruiting, preferably within a medical device or technical industry
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
- Thorough knowledge in sourcing and evaluation strategies for employees
- Knowledge in federal and state employment law as it relates to recruiting and hiring
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills in communicating with potential job applicants and creating a professional image of Vascular Solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
Vascular Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Vascular Solutions is rapidly growing and because of our continued growth, we are always hiring. With internal departments of research & development, regulatory, clinical, manufacturing, marketing, sales, finance and quality, Vascular Solutions is able to offer employees multiple opportunities for growth and advancement. Successful employees must have a competitive spirit and a passionate commitment to the achievement of individual goals while working in a professional environment. Keep in mind that Vascular Solutions seeks to hire people who take a “hands-on” approach to their work, but don’t take themselves too seriously, and who are capable of taking on greater responsibilities as the company continues to grow.
The benefits of working at VSI include affordable comprehensive health insurance and discounts, vacation and holiday pay, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid and voluntary life insurance, paid short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance and tuition reimbursement.
To apply click Principal Recruiter