Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
JOIN US AS A SENIOR TECHNICAL TALENT SOURCER
Responsible for the development of a sourcing strategy for technical roles across multiple groups. In partnership with recruiters, human resources and hiring managers, works closely to meet executive hiring needs and develop proactive sourcing action plans to build a bench of talent for future openings that creates a diverse and inclusive culture at Target.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Talent Sourcer, you'll take the lead as you…
- Partner with Recruiters, Human Resources and Hiring Managers to understand staffing and market needs
- Identify talent through sourcing strategies including cold calling, referrals and internal networks
- Develop industry-specific partnerships for networking purposes
- Proactively conduct research and investigating new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Conduct candidate interviews to evaluate, identify and summarize relevant experience and skills
- Present qualified, interested candidates to hiring recruiters
- Provide competitive insight and recommendations to hiring managers and recruiters
- 4 year degree, or equivalent years of experience
- 4-6 years of recruiting and/or sourcing experience
- Very strong personal standards of excellence, ethics and integrity
- Strong technical recruiting acumen and experience
- Ability to assess talent and make hiring decisions
- Strong Knowledge of hiring practices
Primary Location United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) serves guests at nearly 1,800 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than 4 million a week. For more information, visit Target.com/pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit ABullseyeView.com or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
To apply click Sr Technical Talent Sourcer