Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Help Target foster a culture where team members feel valued and rewarded. Recruit top talent, effectively onboard and encourage career development, and support team members and candidates for Target stores, Distribution Centers and headquarters.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr Recruiter, you'll take the lead as you…
- Creatively source high caliber technical candidates by maximizing internet resources, cold-calling, employee referrals, and other resource tools.
- Leverage technical business acumen to provide consultative guidance to business leaders
- Generate passion and excitement for Target’s digital landscape within niche technical and digital communities
- Build strong and dynamic partnerships with business leaders, HR business partners, and hiring managers to proactively manage staffing needs.
- Influence hiring decisions by assessing talent through behavioral based interviews, facilitating selection decisions and extending job offers.
- Track analytical data regarding all facets of the hiring process, to include sourcing effectiveness, offer rate, accept rate and other analysis as needed.
- Identify talent gaps within client groups and drive staffing solutions.
- Effectively promote career opportunities by demonstrating a passion for Target, the culture and community.
- Initiate and drive special projects to elevate the recruiting process and implement creative methods to find top-tier candidates.
- 5+ years full cycle recruitment
- Experience recruiting within a technical capacity. (ie: engineers, product managers, Agile or Java preferred. )
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain strong partnerships
- Strong organization, attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Strong strategic thinking and creativity
- 4-year college degree
Primary Location United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) serves guests at nearly 1,800 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than 4 million a week. For more information, visit Target.com/pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit ABullseyeView.com or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
To apply click Sr Technical Recruiter