Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Sr. Staffing Coordinator performs a variety of HR duties under the general direction of the Staffing Manager, such as communicating, coordinating, and administering our HR process and policy. Additionally the Onboarding Admin will provide administrative support to the Seasonal Staffing Team in the recruiting and hiring process for seasonal Amazon associates. As an Onboarding Administrator, you will be responsible for driving assignments and projects which require on-time delivery of components from multiple people in order to be completed successfully. The OA is expected to apply previous HR experience and judgment to operate independently and quickly learn to operate at full functionality in the position.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Ensure all New Hire associates are loaded in the Labor Planning tool prior to orientation
· Ensure New Hire Orientation is effectively executed as well as conduct portions of the New Hire Orientation
· Ensure all Seasonal Associates complete all required paperwork
· Manage process with appropriate departments to ensure seasonal associates have appropriate access and permissions.
· Ensure accuracy of candidate pool information through monitoring NHO attendance, auditing Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and projected labor planning needs.
· Ensure data integrity in HRIS (PeopleSoft) systems. Daily maintenance of HRIS systems: entering new employees, issuing time cards, and updating employee information, Benefits Enrollments, etc.
· Act in a Payroll liaison capacity between seasonal associates, Human Resources, managers, and Amazon.com payroll office.
· Coordinate with managers, using labor tracking tools, to ensure employees are on the correct schedule patterns.
· Ability to answer frequent questions regarding payroll, benefits, scheduling, etc.
· Assist with Benefits Orientation and enrollment
· Prepare reporting for turnover and absenteeism metrics for seasonal hourly associates.
Track and maintain statistics on effectiveness of Recruitment though weekly reports on recruiting data for presentation to HR leadership and business partners
· Ensures all documents are scanned in to the digital file management system
Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs.
· This position requires a four-year college degree or equivalent
· 3 years of experience in human resources administration or a related field, or equivalent years of education and related experience.
· Bachelor degree with an emphasis in business, and/or human resource management preferred.
· Exceptionally strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills with a strong focus on customer service required.
· Candidate must have the ability to work with very diverse groups of people at all levels of authority.
· This position also requires a strong professional commitment to the successful development and maintenance of a highly complex Human Resources team.
· Strong organizational and prioritization skills as well as the ability to balance several priorities from multiple sources required; flexibility and adaptability in dealing with rapidly changing priorities and demands necessary.
· Ability to work in a complex organization that is fast-paced and constantly changing to meet current challenges. This position must function in this environment on a daily basis and react quickly to meet pressing needs.
· Must have strong initiative and the ability to work independently with minimal direction/supervision.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to meet competing deadlines under pressure while maintaining accuracy and strong attention to detail.
· Excellent follow through on commitments, using sound judgment with the ability to recognize and handle sensitive/confidential information.
· Intermediate to advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) required.
• Working knowledge of a HRMS and Time Management System are desired.
• Prior experience working in Human Resources and/or Payroll, heavy data entry and/or customer service preferred.
To apply click Sr. Staffing Coordinator