Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This position will lead operational activities for the Talent Acquisition Function. Areas of responsibility include Applicant Tracking Systems, reporting and metrics, diversity and inclusion, recruitment advertising, college hiring, internship program, coordination of recruitment, and vendor relationships for background screening, relocation, assessments, reference checking and others. In partnership with the Director of Talent Acquisition, this position will lead operational effectiveness of the recruiting function. This position will also develop and execute the strategy for a program to support college and intern hiring for Home Office and Field positions. In partnership with recruiters, this position will lead the Specialist, Digital Media to develop and execute a strategy to manage and control recruitment advertising expenditures, using data and information to evaluate the effectiveness of the various media, and will help to develop strategies to leverage social media as a hiring tool as well as an employment branding tool.
· Work with Director, TA to establish College Recruiting and Intern objectives and programs. Partner with the Specialist(s), recruiters and field managers to execute the strategies.
· Identify business needs and College partners nationally. Identify key strategic schools as well as other target schools to support national BWW recruiting of entry level managers. Determine the appropriate metrics to determine future strategy and success markers.
· Lead the Specialist- Digital Media in the development of employment brand marketing strategies that support college and professional level hiring nationally. Help bring the strategy to market through social media, print media, search engines and other media partners.
· Manage operations systems: Applicant Tracking System process, functionality, metrics, compliance and Vendor relationship; SnagaJob field training, metrics and vendor relationship; Assessment implementation, evaluate results, monitor effectiveness and vendor relationship; Develop tools and implement behavioral interview training; manage relocation process, vendor and strategy; manage background screening tools and process; manage and publish TA metrics. Partner with IT, hiring managers, and business leaders as appropriate.
· Develop Talent Acquisition metrics dashboard to identify areas for improvement in the TA function. Create an internal and external scorecard to publish metrics and analyze results.
· Lead background investigation process, including implementation of any related tools or process. Develop process for handling exceptions, ensuring compliance and monitoring results and vendor performance. Manage vendor relationship.
· Lead and manage a team of 3-6 Recruiting Coordinators, Sourcing and Research Analysts and Digital Media and College Relations Strategist.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist Director of Talent Acquisition and Recruiters with various recruiting initiatives and projects.
· Serve as resource for business leaders and management regarding tools, process, results and training.
· Experience managing or supporting operational elements of the recruiting process
· Clear written and verbal communication skills
· Deep understanding of search engine optimization, search engine marketing, data to measure media performance, and related measures of Return on Investment for recruitment marketing expenditures.
· Skill in time management and organization with excellent attention to detail.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, PC Hardware, and MS Office.
· Analytical approach to vendor management.
· Able to effectively manage a team of 3 to 5 individuals
Freedom to Act:
· Ability to handle a significant workload and effectively prioritize projects with a high degree of autonomy.
· Develop strong partnership with BWW marketing team such that employment brand and BWW brand are supportive of each other as appropriate.
· Independently develops relationships with key schools and facilitates partnerships between colleges and recruiters/hiring managers.
Size and Complexity:
· Ability to manage national program that has direct impact on BWW restaurant and home office recruiting strategy
· Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment
· Ability to manage a small team
· Work closely with business leaders and restaurant management teams
· Able to influence others, and assume responsibility for activities outside the Home Office
· Document and present (in some cases) results, impact and ROI of program
· Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost level of professionalism
· Research and work with Director, TA and BWW business leaders
· Manage relationships nationally and at local level
· Serve as BWW program point of contact for Talent Acquisition operational programs
· Manage external relationships with external partners, such as ATS vendors, Background Screening vendors, Assessment vendors, Search partners, and others.
· Professionally manage external communications on social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and others.
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience.
· Experience with College programs or working with in a corporate recruiting department
· 5 years of related experience and/or training (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
· Technically savvy, with a strong understanding of social media
· Ability to travel up to 35%
· Experience intern or college relations programs.
· Experience leading social media marketing programs.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Execution Manager