Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We are always hiring, because Vascular Solutions is always growing. Successful both clinically and financially, we provide meaningful work, financial rewards and rapid growth opportunities for employees who want a chance to achieve based on their own merits.
Below are our current open positions; however, even if you do not see an open position that matches your experience, we strongly encourage you to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. In your email, simply describe what work you want to do, what benefit you can provide to Vascular Solutions and what compensation you expect. Vascular Solutions often creates new positions to bring in talent. Keep in mind that Vascular Solutions seeks to hire people who take a “hands-on” approach to their work, but don’t take themselves too seriously, and who are capable of taking on greater responsibilities as Vascular Solutions continues to grow.
Vascular Solutions seeks to hire people who take a “hands on” approach to their job, yet do not take themselves too seriously. The company is seeking dynamic, credible employees with strong personal values. Successful employees must have a competitive spirit and a passionate commitment to objective achievement of individual goals while working in a professional environment. All employees should be capable of taking on greater responsibilities within Vascular Solutions as the company continues to grow for many years.
Please review the responsibilities and requirements of the position below. If you would like to be a part of our growing, innovative medical device company please begin the application process by clicking the Apply button below and following the prompts to submit your resume to our Human Resources Department.
As a Principal Recruiter you will be responsible for:
- Work with senior management to create a strategic plan for the creation and filling of high potential employee positions within Vascular Solutions
- Develop accurate and compelling job postings that attract top-level talent to Vascular Solutions
- Develop an effective networking base to facilitate referrals of high quality candidates
- Build an inventory of well qualified, passive candidates to facilitate a timely response to search engagements
- Develop and deploy strategies for sourcing passive and active candidates through comprehensive market research, proactive networking and direct sourcing techniques
We are seeking candidates with:
- A minimum of five years in recruiting, preferably within a medical device or technical industry
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
- Thorough knowledge in sourcing and evaluation strategies for employees
- Knowledge in federal and state employment law as it relates to recruiting and hiring
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills in communicating with potential job applicants and creating a professional image of Vascular Solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
The benefits of working at Vascular Solutions include:
- Affordable comprehensive medical and dental insurance
- Vacation and holiday pay
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Company paid short term disability insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Vision discounts
- Tuition reimbursement
Vascular Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Principal Recruiter