Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Campus Talent Acquisition Associate provides a comprehensive range of strategy, ingenuity and support to our regional campus recruiting efforts and team. As a part of the campus recruiting team, the Campus Talent Acquisition Coordinator contributes to key aspects of the internship and entry-level hiring process, as well as the McGladrey brand on campus.
- On-campus recruiting at key universities throughout the region
- Research, develop and execute proactive recruiting campaigns
- Candidate identification and selection for assigned schools
- Oversee candidate referral process for the region
- Manage candidate care process including, but not limited to: offers, feedback, interview scheduling and candidate communications
- Campus recruiting report generation and analysis
- Use of social media to engage candidates and build McGladrey brand
- Recruiting administration including, but not limited to: campus fair registration, posting of positions in our applicant tracking system and with designated universities, gift ordering, presentation creation, event planning support, on campus and in office interview scheduling and coordination of early identification program.
- Compliance with OFCCP regulations for federal/state requirements as they relate to hiring practice
- Responsible for relationships with regional campus recruiters and key campus partners.
- Bachelors degree required
- PHR/SPHR preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft office required
- Prior experience working with applicant tracking and other recruiting systems preferred
- Proficient using social media for recruitment
- 1+ years of campus or high volume recruiting preferred
- Ability to travel up to 40%
You're one of a kind. So is McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.
McGladrey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To apply click Campus Talent Acquisition Associate