Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Proactively sources and recruits candidates for employment by actively participating in job fairs, college recruiting, business association meetings, networking, and other activities. Utilizes traditional and alternative sourcing techniques such as ad placement and the internet. Partners with business line managers and HR Generalists to develop and implement effective, timely, and cost effective recruitment strategies. Identifies, recommends, and interviews the most qualified candidates.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two or more years of experience in sales, marketing, Human Resources or recruiting field
- Basic knowledge in the areas of sourcing, selection, and employment processes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong project management skills
- Basic marketing and presentations skills
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
To apply click Recruiter