Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Manages the daily operations of the recruitment department. Leads the recruitment strategy including responsibility for meeting department performance goals and leading all departmental projects including AAP, Diversity and Inclusion, Relocation, and the hiring or transfer of foreign nationals or expatriates. Defines and manages all standardized recruitment processes and provides solutions. Works with key senior leaders to assure appropriate alignment between the recruitment department and business needs.
- Develops, implements and manages US and Canada sourcing and recruitment strategies and processes for all regular positions.
- Recruits for global leadership team level positions.
- Designs and manages internal and external recruitment programs.
- Manages recruitment for all regular positions in US and Canada.
- Ensures attraction and sourcing of candidates in line with Nortek values.
- Creates and maintains relationships for proactive talent sourcing and critical position recruiting (college recruiting, professional organizations, diversity sources, etc.)
- Develops, implements and administers relocation, drug testing and reference checking programs and processes..
- Develops annual AAP project plans and provides direction to vendors and plan owners. Approves and provides Company AAP template for business unit use.
- Develops enterprise-wide diversity and inclusion strategies in alignment with organization business strategy.
- Provides consulting expertise to business units responsible for increasing and leveraging diversity.
- Manages AAP/EEO audits for businesses.
- Conducts EEO reporting and monitors EEO reports and resolves discrepancies.
- Benchmarks/surveys current recruitment related programs to measure internal and external competiveness.
- Establishes recruitment communication strategies and works with others to implement the same.
- Builds relationships by meeting with internal customers to ascertain effectiveness of recruitment programs, gain understanding of business units' future challenges and ensures recruitment programs are available to address future operations.
- Researches external best practices and stays abreast of company strategies in order to develop supporting Recruitment strategies.
- Directs the coordination with government agencies and legal counsel to facilitate the hiring or transfer of foreign national or expatriate employees.
- Monitors statistics and evaluates effectiveness of recruitment practices.
- Manages the integration of acquired employees into Nortek recruitment programs.
- Carries out leadership and management responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and ensures compliance with applicable state and federal laws.
- Leads Recruiting staff ensuring development of functional thought leaders and ample bench strength.
- Maintains HR staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains HR staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Performs work in an office environment in which there is minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions.
- Position requires moderate travel to offsite locations.
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Proven business partner, relationship management skills, and the ability to interact successfully with all departments and levels, internally and externally
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong business skills and financial acumen.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in business, human resources management or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in recruitment strategy and application.
- 5 years demonstrated management or high-level individual contributor experience in a Human Resources discipline.
- Comprehensive knowledge of recruiting practices.
- Ability to successfully manage all tasks and activities across business lines as well as with external partners.
- Demonstrated experience in driving change and leading recruiting initiatives.
- Strong leader with the ability to work with and influence others effectively at the executive level and cross-functionally
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager