Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
ABILITY Network is a leading healthcare technology company, trusted for over a decade by thousands of hospitals, home health care agencies, hospices, skilled nursing facilities, DME providers and physicians to provide secure and reliable connections to Medicare and other payers and for a broad suite of innovative products and services that help manage the administrative complexities of healthcare. ABILITY is elevating the healthcare conversation, bringing about meaningful change by ultimately improving the patient experience and helping providers focus on what is most important: providing the best possible care to each patient in every community across our country. To learn more please visit www.abilitynetwork.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the recruitment of new employees for Ability Network. This includes setting up interviews, reference checking, creating and delivering offer letters, onboarding and follow through of recruiting and hiring processes. This person may be responsible for full life-cycle recruitment of entry level positions.
§ Deliver efficient coordination services for interview scheduling, background checks and onboarding.
§ Streamline functional recruitment and onboarding processes and procedures when possible.
§ Ensure quality standards are met on all communications correspondence and staffing deliverables.
§ Maintain consistent communication with TA and HR on candidate statuses and deliverables.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and schedule local and out-of-town interviews, including travel with candidates and hiring managers.
- Complete, distribute, and collect offer letters and offer packet materials to selected candidates.
- Initiate and track candidate background checks.
- Performs reference checks of potential/selected candidates.
- Provide ongoing communication with Recruiters and hiring managers on candidate statuses.
- Processes and reviews all background investigations if applicable.
- Maintains timely communication with hiring managers, candidates, and the HR team.
- Deliver and track hiring manager satisfaction surveys.
- Supports and suggests improvements to overall staffing strategies, policies, practices, and standards.
- Maintains current information in company recruiting system for all assigned positions.
- Prepares correspondence and presentations that support recruiting activities.
- Attends job fairs and professional meetings as required.
- Participates in corporate recruiting project activities as needed.
§ BA/BS in Business, Human Resources or related concentration.
§ Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an Administrative or HR/Recruiting function.
§ Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products.
§ Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented professional who is able to multi-task.
§ Experience handling confidential information and matters with discretion
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator