Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.
The Talent Acquisition Service Delivery Project Manager is responsible for managing Talent Acquisition projects which directly impact the UHG businesses. These projects may be directly related to a large-scale, cross-functional staffing initiative or in support of a broader recruitment education, usability, or candidate selection initiative.
This position is part of a flexible team of highly skilled professionals able to support multiple projects and business partner groups simultaneously while also building consistent, effective, and efficient tools and processes to aid UHG businesses in meeting their recruitment goals.
Based on the project, the Talent Acquisition Service Delivery Project Manager may work with business leaders, human capital leaders, and/or any member of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Lead M&A staffing/recruiting model integration across the enterprise. Partner with Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) and Senior Talent Acquisition and Service Delivery team members as needed to determine approach, timelines, manager/recruiter education, etc.
- Co-lead the development and maintenance of standardized tools, templates, and processes for use throughout Talent Acquisition to deliver a consistent experience for stakeholders (including, but not limited to: approval paths, interviewing protocol, job description development/maintenance, relocation, selection tools, internal mobility programs, etc.)
- Manage technology project upgrades or installation, partnering with appropriate technology partners across the enterprise
- Understand the candidate, recruiter and hiring manager experience with UnitedHealth Group Talent Acquisition, creating and implementing tools that drive high performance in this area
- Partner with TAPs and Senior Functional Directors with regard to quality of process and quality of hire programs and initiatives
- Serve in a "utility" role to assist an TAP or other Talent Acquisition leaders based on business need
- Assist in the development of operational processes, escalation workflows, SLAs and tools for hiring manager support (issue management) from HRdirect
- Understand the Talent Acquisition and Human Capital compliance/regulatory environment and consult with the TA teams to drive compliance throughout the hiring process
- Participate in new program testing and implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and project leadership skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Ability to manage expectations
- Strong consultation skills
- Ability to understand business and strategies to recommend changes and efficiencies
- Ability to plan and reason at a conceptual and operational level
- Knowledge of budgeting and experience in budget management
- 2+ years of experience using project management software or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of corporate recruitment
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 14, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Project Manager