Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With nearly 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 143,000 employees in 67 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
This position will be responsible to provide full cycle recruiting services including sourcing, attracting, and selecting talent in collaboration with business partners. The incumbent will execute the implementation and administration of processes as well as relationship management, governance and compliance, and data research and analysis for a complex geography and/or business partner.
65% Develop, Implement & Execute Recruitment Strategies, Programs and Processes
- Draws on a general knowledge of the business environment, requirements and strategies to determine the recruitment and candidate sourcing strategy and priorities to align with the business/functional goals.
- Draws upon general industry knowledge to provide input on finding functional talent (best sourcing/recruiting channels and methods), which includes utilizing labor market consultation, competitive intelligence, and selling the Cargill brand.
- Provide full cycle recruiting services including recruitment strategy session, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management, and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
- Utilize recruitment technology systems (i.e. Taleo), process enhancements, and Taleo analytic capabilities to achieve efficiencies in recruiting activities.
- Actively participates in recruitment related projects or initiatives with businesses/functions
25% Relationship Management
- With general oversight from the Strategic Recruitment Manager, develops and maintains internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include: hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
- Utilizes general recruitment subject matter expertise to partner with business and HR leadership (e.g. BU Managers, Business HR Managers, etc.) regarding recruiting/sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, metrics and analytics, position responsibilities, forecasting, etc.
- Manages respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities and ensure a strong and positive client and candidate experience.
- Provides general training and direction related to a Talent Recruitment process or system for HR professionals in the business.
- Where applicable, participates in the management and selection of vendors.
10% Employment Governance & Compliance
- Drawing upon general employment knowledge and experience, ensures Talent Recruitment compliance requirements are met which may include:
- Policy and legal requirements for a specific region/country/state
- Administration of internal systems and/or creation of processes to ensure compliance with country/local labor law
- Coordinates accountability measures and processes to ensure compliance of policies, processes, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Strong business acumen, business partnering skills and orientation towards results
- Ability to gather and analyze data, and implement recommendations with business partners
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of diversity recruiting strategies
- Solid organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong process management skills that ensure consistent quality of service delivery
- Excellent client service skills and ability to build rapport with candidates and clients at all levels
- Influencing skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience with a recruiting system such as Taleo, LinkedIn, etc.
- Knowledge of employment laws applicable to the recruiting process
- Previous experience sourcing, pipelining or headhunting
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply click Recruiter