Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for creating and implementing effective recruitment processes that provide sufficient diversity of candidates who will be successful in the JAMF culture for consideration by hiring managers. This person will be responsible for managing the full life-cycle recruiting process for the Sales and Engineering functions within JAMF Software.
- Works with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Manages full life-cycle recruiting process for Engineering functions within JAMF Software with sensitivity towards diversity and broader company goals.
- Manages recruiting efforts to meet budget and other indicators to ensure effectiveness
- Establishes relationships with key educational institutions to promote organizational needs through such means as attending career fairs, giving presentations to student groups and organizing events.
- Works collaboratively with Cultural Facilitator to develop and enhance social awareness strategies promoting JAMF Software
- Contributes ideas toward the continued improvement of recruiting process including creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies, interview procedures, candidate assessment tools, and employee referrals
- Creates effective and creative position descriptions for open, as well as, current positions.
- Arranges for interviews and travel/lodging of selected applicants at company's expense, as necessary
- As an Equal Employment Opportunity Representative this individual will carry out the organization's Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity program for JAMF Software
- Coordinates correspondence to candidates, hiring managers, travel partners, and prepares offer letters and new hire offer letters
- Manages relationships with third party agencies and provides excellent candidate experience for candidates presented via search firms
- Manages internal applicant tracking system
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years of Human Resources Recruiting experience within technical industry or relevant practical experience in the Engineering and Sales industry.
- Proficient in sourcing candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Proven track record within HR disciplines: recruiting and employee relations
- Knowledge of EEO laws and compliance guidelines
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Exempt
Education: Bachelors Degree
Supervisor: Manager, Talent Acquisition
To apply click Senior Engineering Recruiter