Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Be a Part of the Transformation and Renew Blue Strategy!
We offer a high energy, challenging and fast-paced environment in which talented professionals can really flourish. Here you'll have the opportunity to do your best work in an atmosphere that's fun, results driven, and that encourages innovative thinking. If you are ambitious, passionate, competitive, absolutely love a challenge, smart, energetic, dedicated, grounded in integrity and focused on excellence then we want you on our team. If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and help write the next chapter of the Best Buy success story come be part of our Talent Acquisition team.
· Develop and execute strategies to identify, source and attract high quality candidates for corporate positions within Best Buy.
· Act as a consultant to multiple business partners regarding recruitment, sourcing, staffing forecasting, talent planning, diversity and internal movement for the merchandising team.
· Develop comprehensive sourcing strategies and conduct candidate screenings for assigned roles in your functional area by leveraging multiple sourcing channels to identify and attract top talent.
· Participate in special projects as required.
· Work in partnership with a variety of internal partners, hiring managers and external vendors to meet the talent needs of the organization.
· You will be responsible for driving the full recruitment cycle process and meeting defined recruiting metrics for quality, cost, days to recruit, diversity and compliance/risk all while providing a world class recruitment experience for your candidates and assigned business partners throughout the hiring process.
- Proven proficiency in developing sourcing strategies utilizing multiple channels.
- 1+ years of experience sourcing and presenting a diverse candidate slate to hiring managers.
- 1+ years of experience with core recruiting functions, including: interview scheduling, candidate debrief, development of employment offers, extending offers to candidate as required and follow up with non-selected candidates.
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, HR partners and cross functional partners to review and align on job specification.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS); Posting open requisitions, tracking candidate activity and maintaining 100% compliance with required data fields
- BA/BS Degree
- Previous experience using LinkedIn Recruiter tool and other sourcing tools
- Knowledge of merchandising or retail recruiting is a plus
- Corporate recruiting experience a plus
To apply click Corporate Recruiter