Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
- Provide administrative support primarily in the area of recruitment.
- Will work closely with recruiters in all phases of the recruiting process.
- Assist with the processing of internal and external job postings and resume responses for ESI open positions.
- Manages aspects of applicant communication (non-selection letters, offer letters, offer packets, employment inquiries, and ESI organizational communication.)
- Assists with maintaining open requisition and other staffing reports.
- Assists with the new-hire drug and background screening program and applicable tracking.
- Maintains and orders office supplies and HR materials. Provides mail correspondence, faxing, photocopying and filing of paperwork.
- Assists Recruiters in all phases of the recruiting process including posting open requisitions, managing resume responses, maintaining applicant flow logs, prescreening potential candidates and closing out filled requisitions.
- Schedules interviews as necessary on behalf of recruiters.
- Proactively identifies new recruiting sources and tracks success of sources used in the process.
- Independently completes pre-employment screening process (drug testing and background checking) and provides assistance in tracking results.
- Provides results to HR as part of new hire applicant paperwork.
- Has a working basic knowledge of the Talent Acquisition teams mission and yearly goals.
- Administers all position-specific evaluations (typing tests, job surveys, etc) when required.
- Has a basic level of knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to employment (for example, Title VII, ADA, ADEA, EEOC Uniform Guidelines)
- Orders all office supplies and recruiting materials to be used by recruiting department.
- Special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of relative experience in an administrative or customer service role.
- Strong customer service skills. Above average PC skills specifically Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently in a high-volume, fast paced work environment.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to interact with line staff through executive leadership in a professional manner.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
About Express Scripts
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health. Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
About The Department
Human Resources is charged with ensuring that Express Scripts effectively manages and supports its human capital investment. Key day-to-day responsibilities include supporting human resources needs, including staffing, policy development and employee relations; driving improvements in employee satisfaction and diversity awareness; providing training and organizational development; and overseeing benefit and compensation plans.
To apply click Staffing Coordinator