Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The Sr. Recruiter is part of a team supporting full-cycle recruiting for Thomson Reuters Corporate Functions. The Senior Recruiter will handle the recruiting process within his/her assigned areas from receipt of approved requisition to accepted offer and be accountable for meeting established recruiting performance targets. The recruiter, working with the Human Resources Business Partner, hiring managers and the rest of the recruiting team, is also responsible for developing proactive recruiting strategies and creating and maintaining candidate pipelines as needed. In addition, the Senior Recruiter is accountable for legal compliance in his/her assigned area of recruiting activity and ensuring Thomson Reuters policies and processes are followed. The Senior Recruiter should be seen as a valued, trusted partner by both hiring managers and HRBPs. This position is located in our Eagan, MN office.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Upon receipt of an approved requisition, conducts a consultative intake session with the hiring manager to set expectations and timelines for the recruiting process, create desired candidate profile, develop sourcing strategy and establish desired communication protocol with the hiring manager.
2. Uses a variety of standard and some specialized sourcing techniques as needed to obtain an acceptable pool of well-qualified candidates.
3. Utilizes behavioral interviews and validated assessment tools as needed to screen qualified candidates for a final slate to present to the hiring manager.
4. Consults with the hiring manager in making the final candidate selection for an offer.
5. Consults with the hiring manager and HRBP and compensation as needed to develop the offer package.
6. Extends and negotiates the offer package.
7. Initiates background checks and, if applicable, drug testing, which is handled by a Coordinator for all candidates receiving offers and ensures the background check, drug testing, and any immigration processing requirements are satisfactorily completed.
8. Documents requisition status and key events in Applicant Tracking System (ATS) according to best practices while moving candidates through steps and statuses.
9. Provides new hire information to the appropriate HR Administrative processing contacts in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
10. Develop cost effective recruiting strategies.
11. Maintain market/business intelligence regarding function and business unit alignment. Work with Hiring Managers to build overall understanding of position requirements, department goals, and organizational business plan.
12. Demonstrates diversity awareness and utilizes sourcing techniques that reach diverse populations. Actively champion diversity recruitment strategies.
13. Develop action plans for aging requisitions and keep management informed of progress against action plans in a timely manner.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, other business related discipline, or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of end to end full life cycle recruitment experience in a large corporate environment
· Prior search firm or agency experience a plus
· Proficient with ATS: Taleo highly preferred
· Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions
· Demonstrated proficiency in sourcing/marketing techniques to include: lead generation, internet data mining, cold calling, Boolean search techniques
· Ability to recruit on a national, multi-site scale
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· Knowledge in various employment laws including those of EEO, and AA guidelines
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To apply click Senior Recruiter