Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At St. Jude Medical every one of us plays a role in our collective ability to save and improve lives. As an organization, we want to continue to grow and lead our industry in changing the way the world views the treatment of expensive, epidemic diseases. By seeing things from a different perspective, using our imagination, leading with character, and working with passion, we all have a role to play in making what we do possible. Are you ready to join us? All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, citizenship, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or gender expression, status with respect to public assistance, or disability status.
We are seeking an experienced, high caliber Recruiter to provide recruitment process support to include candidate sourcing, resume review, consultation with hiring managers, candidate interviews, as well as offers. The Recruiter partners with HR Generalists and hiring managers to identify needs, job specifications, and qualifications necessary to fill mostly exempt engineering positions in a cost effective, timely manner and in compliance with EEO Regulations and Affirmative Action goals and objectives.
Employees act on their strong desire to make a difference, partner with others and put ideas into action. Employees are engaged by a work culture that is team-oriented, fast paced and progressive.
Impact this role will have on St. Jude Medical:
- Creates recruitment advertising and online postings, developing strategic applicant sourcing techniques and recruiting solutions.
- Sources candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources, as well as employee referrals and agency referrals and other sources as needed.
- Assesses potential candidates for fit within the position identified, including skills, education, and experience and also competency and company culture alignment.
- Ensures candidates meet minimum job requirements.
- Partners with HR Generalist and hiring manager to further evaluate candidates after on-site interviews.
- Develops and extends job offers.
- Builds strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and HR generalists and ensures a high level of customer service.
- Keeps hiring managers and generalists informed throughout the recruitment process.
- Maintains integrity of all staffing process records within Taleo applicant tracking system
- Manages external vendor relationships with key hires or hard to fill requisitions.
- Strives for continuous improvement on key employment metrics such as time-to-fill and quality of hire.
- Attends recruitment events as needed.
- Completes recruitment projects as requested.
Your experience(s), education and knowledge will further expand St. Jude Medical’s marketplace success:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Recruiting HR experience.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with the Internet.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks.
- Ability to follow-up, communicate effectively and work with all levels within an organization.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Your preferred qualifications and education:
- Working knowledge of employment systems, preferably Taleo and SAP, a plus.
To apply click Recruiter