Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Join one of the most successful Caterpillar dealers in the country! Established in 1914, Ziegler has a long-standing reputation as a choice destination for people seeking rewarding, stable careers. Ziegler CAT has an opening for a full-time Corporate Recruiter to join their Human Resources team. The Corporate Recruiter will be based out of our corporate office in Minneapolis, MN and provide the highest level of staffing services for Ziegler’s corporate office and branch locations. To be successful in this position, you must be versatile, team-oriented, hard-working, and extremely organized. The Corporate Recruiter is a crucial position in supporting Ziegler’s continued growth throughout the Midwest.
- Performs full-cycle recruiting which includes sourcing, assessing, interviewing, creating job offers and on-boarding
- Builds strong relationships with Hiring Managers and presents a diverse pool of candidates to them
- Coordinates and executes campus recruiting for technical schools and college career fairs
- Applies innovative approaches to sourcing, advertising, and networking to engage talent
- Ensures that all recruiting practices are in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunity, immigration, FLSA and company policy
- Promotes and maintains fair employment practices
- Assists in other department projects as necessary
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Human Resources, Psychology, Business, or related field
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Team-player and demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Extremely versatile and able to manage multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously
- Skilled with using social networking and strong Internet sourcing skills
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Familiarity with the construction equipment and/or ag equipment industry a plus
- Clean driving record
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
What We Can Offer You:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k with match
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Personal Time Off
- Wellness programs
- Advancement opportunities
- Safe, clean, and friendly work environment
Join a company with a 100-year reputation as a choice destination for people seeking rewarding, stable careers.
Ziegler is one of the largest and most successful Caterpillar dealers in the United States. Beyond clean, friendly work environments and state-of the-art equipment, tooling, and machinery, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits covering all the essentials of health, wellness, and financial planning – making life and work more enjoyable and rewarding. Our employees also gain experience respected throughout the industry and access to training and support to advance and achieve professional goals.
Ziegler Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
To apply click Corporate Recruiter